Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind the smaller roster TOO much as long as the gameplay is good. In my opinion we haven't had a good DBZ game since Raging Blast 1 and it's time for the series to return to form.

I don't mind the smaller roster TOO much as long as the gameplay is good. In my opinion we haven't had a good DBZ game since Raging Blast 1 and it's time for the series to return to form.

It bums me out too, plus the limited CAC slots means you have to choose between potential original characters (assuming you intended to make any) or bringing back a few of the missing roster. Hopefully Xenoverse isn't a one off so we can get more characters down the line.

I just realized that Garlic Jr. hasn't been in a DBZ game since Tenkaichi 3. Oh and new guy, Pan's DLC and Towa, Mira, and that Demigra guy are missing too.

I heard on Rymestyles youtube channel they are considering doing an HD remake to tenkaichi 3! I hope so. I wouldn't mind infinite world too just so I can have it with all the hd remakes.

I would buy it in a heartbeat. at full friggin price.

Same here. Considering the ps2 or wii versions in any decent condition are practically 80 bucks due to popularity and apparently limited supply.

And if you're one of the people willing to emulate, it still doesn't work out to well since at least on PS2 emulators, it's not a perfect process.

Seriously, I really hope this happens.

Same here. Considering the ps2 or wii versions in any decent condition are practically 80 bucks due to popularity and apparently limited supply.

And if you're one of the people willing to emulate, it still doesn't work out to well since at least on PS2 emulators, it's not a perfect process.

Seriously, I really hope this happens.

Me too. Oh by the way, ss4 gogeta confetti (bluff)Kamehameha!!! Let that sink in. I don't know why this excites me but it does. Check out this. It's at the end.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse: All Custom Character Super Attacks (Spirit Bomb, ...:

I am a little disappointed that some forms and some of the roster is missing. I know we're getting DLC but I'm just not sure how much in one pack we will get seeing as how pack 1 only has 3 new characters. Either way though it's a good start and the fact they all are supposed to actually feel and play different still has me super pumped!

So after 3 years and 2/3 months(I got it in Novemeber or December 2011), I finally unlocked everyone in DB Raging Blast 2. I swear I'm never going anywhere near that PoS galaxy mode ever again. I know there's still music, costumes, and probably other stuff to unlock, but the soundtrack is meh anyway and costumes just ain't worth it.

So after 3 years and 2/3 months(I got it in Novemeber or December 2011), I finally unlocked everyone in DB Raging Blast 2. I swear I'm never going anywhere near that PoS galaxy mode ever again. I know there's still music, costumes, and probably other stuff to unlock, but the soundtrack is meh anyway and costumes just ain't worth it.

Exactamundo. Story mode trumps modes like that any time.

Speaking of music, I'd really love it if by some impossible chance we got music from the dub in a DBZ game. I think the guy's name was Bruce Falconer or something like that. The music that's been used in the games since at least Tenkaichi is just so bland and unmemorable.

Speaking of music, I'd really love it if by some impossible chance we got music from the dub in a DBZ game. I think the guy's name was Bruce Falconer or something like that. The music that's been used in the games since at least Tenkaichi is just so bland and unmemorable.

I want Rock The Dragon.

Archived