Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game really needs to be good! It's been a while since we had a good Dragon Ball game.

I felt very disappointed when I bought Ultimate Tenkaichi, which boasted it's creation feature and hero mode. The creation mode turned out to be very limited. As for hero mode, it had a very implausible plot that seemed randomly thrown together. On top of this we had a fighting game, which mechanics were based on luck and quick time events. As a longtime Dragon Ball fan, who had followed the games since Budokai, I was devastated.

This is going to be my return to the series, as I skipped Battle of Z.

This game really needs to be good! It's been a while since we had a good Dragon Ball game.

I felt very disappointed when I bought Ultimate Tenkaichi, which boasted it's creation feature and hero mode. The creation mode turned out to be very limited. As for hero mode, it had a very implausible plot that seemed randomly thrown together. On top of this we had a fighting game, which mechanics were based on luck and quick time events. As a longtime Dragon Ball fan, who had followed the games since Budokai, I was devastated.

Didn't we all.

Didn't we all.

I... well, I bought it. gods save my soul, I bought it.

Didn't we all.

I... well, I bought it. gods save my soul, I bought it.

Sorry to hear that

Bunch of people are mad because of lack of transformation and potentially gutted roster. To me it's like a 2K15 deal where sacrifices had to be made for the sack of change. I'll still be getting it, though since what we do have makes up for it, plus, depending on the number of CAC slots, we can just add the missing characters. I will say that while I get that the new transformation system is mainly for the sake of balance, I'm not fond of it so hopefully they can come up with something better.

Honestly, I wish someone would do this with the Naruto games because those are in serious need of a major overhaul.

Archived