Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if this is only earthling mix with sayain , then we cannot go higher the SS2?

Cause half human half sayain cannot reach higher level according to the creator of the franchise. hum dilema?

Akira Toriyama has been known to go back on things he's said and done before. If its relevant to the story and its possible with multiple different hair types and models, I can see our created saiyan/earthlings being able to reach SSJ3, and perhaps, at least if relevant (again) to the story, Super Saiyan god.

I feel like the series is abandoning SSJ4 for obvious reasons so don't expect to see that though.

I have no problem whatsoever with abandoning SSJ4 as i thoughts made no sense at all.

Yeah Akira is a strange dude , it was supposed to stop writting book after the Frieza saga but kept going on Cause of fan letters same with Vegeta who never was supposed to be back but again due to the fan letter , we all know what happen , and Goku was supposed to be legendary SSJ but shit got changed and now Broly was the first one , but then again it changed not too long ago and Bardock became the first ever SSJ , Akira sometime make it hard to follow.

But i really hope i can choose a Sayain Race , not a half sayain half human as i prefere the sayain race.

I have no problem whatsoever with abandoning SSJ4 as i thoughts made no sense at all.

Yeah Akira is a strange dude , it was supposed to stop writting book after the Frieza saga but kept going on Cause of fan letters same with Vegeta who never was supposed to be back but again due to the fan letter , we all know what happen , and Goku was supposed to be legendary SSJ but shit got changed and now Broly was the first one , but then again it changed not too long ago and Bardock became the first ever SSJ , Akira sometime make it hard to follow.

But i really hope i can choose a Sayain Race , not a half sayain half human as i prefere the sayain race.

To be fair, a lot of changes the man makes are due to requests from the fans. He honestly loves his fans and wants to keep them happy and appeased, in his own special way.

GT was never canon anyway so I doubt if it gets left out, it'll be because of SSG. Besides, DBZ is a multiverse now so both can easily coexist. Also the fact that this is a video game and even if they didn't want GT as a part of the main story, they could do what's been done and just put it as it's own separate story along with the movies.

Speaking of movies, which movie characters besides Bardock, Broly, and Cooler, (who're pretty much locks) would you all like to see?

One more thing. I really hope we can mix and match clothes in character creator.

To be fair, a lot of changes the man makes are due to requests from the fans. He honestly loves his fans and wants to keep them happy and appeased, in his own special way.

yeah sure , that's why i like the manga so much 29 years later. The man is great especially since he kept Vegeta in , he's my fav of all time.

GT was never canon anyway so I doubt if it gets left out, it'll be because of SSG. Besides, DBZ is a multiverse now so both can easily coexist. Also the fact that this is a video game and even if they didn't want GT as a part of the main story, they could do what's been done and just put it as it's own separate story along with the movies.

Speaking of movies, which movie characters besides Bardock, Broly, and Cooler, (who're pretty much locks) would you all like to see?

One more thing. I really hope we can mix and match clothes in character creator.

Me too, haven't bought a DBZ-game in a while, but an extensive creator mode would win me over.

As for movie characters, I want Hatchiyack more than anything.

Is Raging Blast 2 worth it or rent? Also wanna see the movie with it. I've played everyone but that and Battle of Z due to reviews. But I will get this game

The gameplay for Raging Blast 2 is really good, if a bit stale and repetitive, but the lack of a storymode means there's very little long play value in it unless you play online or with friends.

So rent it, but don't buy it at this point. Raging Blast 1 would actually be the better choice as the gameplay is only a little bit below RB2 and it actually has a story mode.

I can't really comment on RB since I didn't play it. To be frank I didn't play any Dragonball game after Tenkaichi 3 came out since it was perfect to me and was what I constantly played. I think the last non Budokai/Tenkaichi game I played was Super DBZ, and I hated it.

I can't really comment on RB since I didn't play it. To be frank I didn't play any Dragonball game after Tenkaichi 3 came out since it was perfect to me and was what I constantly played. I think the last non Budokai/Tenkaichi game I played was Super DBZ, and I hated it.

Oh man, Super DBZ sucked so goddamn much. As did Infinite World, now that I think about it.

Tenkaichi 3 was the best. I hate myself for selling it, since the cheapest version i've been able to find is still around 80 damn dollars.

Oh man, Super DBZ sucked so goddamn much. As did Infinite World, now that I think about it.

Tenkaichi 3 was the best. I hate myself for selling it, since the cheapest version i've been able to find is still around 80 damn dollars.

same here bro. never thought that would be the last really good DBZ game and that when I went to rebuy it would turn out to be that high!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived