Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

Fortunately, these aren't those guys. Plus it seems it's gonna be taking inspiration from Dragonball Online, so I think it should do just fine. Only really question is how many slots will we get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSJWk92jrog

Nice. I'm really looking forward to this game. Day one buy for me.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a day one buy for me yet. I'm still gonna base my decision on the demo (if there even is one).

I enjoy most DBZ games, only ones I don't are Raging Blast 2 (the story mode makes the games for me, and that game doesn't even fuggin have one) and Ultimate Tenkaichi (It's friggin rock paper scissors, the video game).

Now, it said the playable races are namekian, earthling, and Majin, so how exactly do we get a Saiyan? Or are they gonna go by the DB Online story and say that saiyan blood is so mixed in to earthlings that anyone has the potential to become a super saiyan. Which i'm fine with, but my curiosity needs to know.

That's an interesting point. I'd assume that's the case. Kinda odd to me at least that they didn't include Android or any other Alien like race to choose from.

Well in the description box they hinted that there might be other races, and those are just the ones mentioned.

If that's the case maybe Saiyan is one of the others not mentioned. Though it's odd that they wouldn't mention the race that is probably the most known and prominent throughout the franchise.

I'm actually going to lean towards it being the earthlings that can go super saiyan. With them already having shown off a picture of the initial character they were promoting as a super saiyan, it just doesn't make sense for them not to mention Saiyan legitimately as a playable race separate from earthlings. Plus judging from what little we know of the story, they are going off the story, at least, for DB Online due to the inclusion of time patrol Trunks.

Yeah, from what I've seen and read about, I think it's safe to say they're going with DBO and the humans will all just be part Saiyan. Plus from a customization standpoint, they're exactly the same save the tail and super saiyan transformation. Androids I'm not sure about because on one hand we have 8, 13, 16, 17, 18, and Gero who are all human shaped and on the other hand we have 19 and Cell, though Cell could probably end up as a Misc. selection for all the other random races.

Yeah, from what I've seen and read about, I think it's safe to say they're going with DBO and the humans will all just be part Saiyan. Plus from a customization standpoint, they're exactly the same save the tail and super saiyan transformation. Androids I'm not sure about because on one hand we have 8, 13, 16, 17, 18, and Gero who are all human shaped and on the other hand we have 19 and Cell, though Cell could probably end up as a Misc. selection for all the other random races.

To be fair, while you could consider Cell to be an android, he's not machine like the others, full on cellular and biological.

Which would make sense. Just throw all of the random races in there. That way if somebody wants to make a Cui they can.

... Who in the sam monkey loving hell wants to make Cui. :lol:

Which would make sense. Just throw all of the random races in there. That way if somebody wants to make a Cui they can.

... Who in the sam monkey loving hell wants to make Cui. :lol:

Nobody, but why not at least present the option? :laugh:

But if this is only earthling mix with sayain , then we cannot go higher the SS2?

Cause half human half sayain cannot reach higher level according to the creator of the franchise. hum dilema?

Well Gotenks went SSJ3 but it is a fusion of two half sayians

But if this is only earthling mix with sayain , then we cannot go higher the SS2?

Cause half human half sayain cannot reach higher level according to the creator of the franchise. hum dilema?

Well Gotenks went SSJ3 but it is a fusion of two half sayians

Yeah cause it was a fusion.

Archived