Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

I knew BT3's roster was big, but including the transformations it has the second largest roster for a fighting game ever? That's bizzare.

And if that's the case, since Tobal 2 was never released outside of Japan, BT3 has the largest roster for a fighting game released worldwide. My God...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Infinate World is pretty much the same as Budokai 3 with new characters/moves. They took out the beam struggles and Dragon Rush, though, as well as taking out some notable moves like Final Flash for regular Vegeta (GT Vegeta had a dumbed down version).

The story mode is the biggest difference, though. Instead of just fighting all the time you'll have mini games to go with them like running on Snake Way to King Kai's planet or getting Videl to fly.

I could never find it so I gave it a pass. (I hadn't started buying online yet :P)

Damn, doesn't sound too good. I haven't bough a DBZ game in a long time, they've all been let downs. Burst Limit and Raging Blast. But I heard Raging Blast 2 was pretty decent

Raging Blast 2 is decent in the gameplay department, and its great to play with friends, but the "story mode" just *censored*in kills it.

Doesn't help that the only way to unlock characters is through that mode. Gameplay wise, I think it's really good.

Minus multiplayer, the bulk of time consumption in a DBZ game is the storymode, so when they take away the story mode and replace it with a shitty, almost arcadey "beat the objectives that become infuriating" style of random missions, it ruins the game.

The gameplay was great, wouldn't call it the best but it does its job, but the games lack of content, game modes, etc. just kills it.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/dragon-ball-xenoverse-126-fighters-total/

I don't think this has been posted or discussed. Could be awesome if true. Probably counting transformations as usual. I may be the only one but I hope they include characters from DB and GT. Hopefully pretty close to Tenkaichi 3's roster with a few additions. That said, who is your 126?

126? Wow. I'm all for as many characters as possible.

If that's true, I expect the roster to be roughly the same as BT3 minus some movie villains like Weelo and Slug. Might take out the Early, Mid, and End versions of characters and give them customisable movesets like the Raging Blast games.

126? Wow. I'm all for as many characters as possible.

If that's true, I expect the roster to be roughly the same as BT3 minus some movie villains like Weelo and Slug. Might take out the Early, Mid, and End versions of characters and give them customisable movesets like the Raging Blast games.

Kinda what I'm thinking. Hopefully they add Eis Shenron and General Rildo this time around. Don't remember who else was missing from BT3. Im sure they'll add God transformations and Bills. Not sure if they would keep Arale or chi chi but I'm all for as many as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet, so the rumors that it's some SSJG Gohan or something is wrong like I thought. It's looking more and more like a created character.

Rumors are swirling based on the scan that there's gonna be open world elements in this game. And they aren't looking too far fetched either

• 4 weeks later...

Archived