Dixie Carter and Rockstar Spud shoot a spoof of two celebrities

YES I WOULD LOVE A HUG

AND HONEST THIS IS THE TYPE OF THING WWE WOULD DO A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO TO

Congratulations. Your argument requires that you pretend that everyone else doesn't bash WWE when they do something stupid. That happens at least every other day.

Now you can go outside.

I will not let him out of my basement

So THATS why he had to yell.

LMFAO! Dixie making fun of an A-list celebrity who is more recognized and has more money than her, and who isn't a complete parody like her as well.

WWE HAS DONE THIS KIND OF STUFF BEFORE IT NOT DIFFERENT PEOPLE JUS TLOVE ANY EXCUSE TO BASH DIXIE

WWE got bashed for their stupid shit as well. Remember Obama or something vs. Rosey McDonalds or whatever? Crowd chanted TNA at that. Remember when WWE tries to do BAStar stuff, they got bashed for hypocrisy by the IWC. Both companies get their fair share of hate, but Dixie is infinitely more non-nonsensical and moronic (wrestling business wise) than any of the McMahons so she's more prone to making a goof out of herself.

Rosey McDonalds. :lol:

It was Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell...Ace Steel played the role of Trump.

YES I WOULD LOVE A HUG

Congratulations. Your argument requires that you pretend that everyone else doesn't bash WWE when they do something stupid. That happens at least every other day.

Now you can go outside.

WHY THE HELL AM I IN UR BASEMENT

HOLY SHIT I'M DYING

LMFAO! Dixie making fun of an A-list celebrity who is more recognized and has more money than her, and who isn't a complete parody like her as well.

WWE HAS DONE THIS KIND OF STUFF BEFORE IT NOT DIFFERENT PEOPLE JUS TLOVE ANY EXCUSE TO BASH DIXIE

WWE got bashed for their stupid shit as well. Remember Obama or something vs. Rosey McDonalds or whatever? Crowd chanted TNA at that. Remember when WWE tries to do BAStar stuff, they got bashed for hypocrisy by the IWC. Both companies get their fair share of hate, but Dixie is infinitely more non-nonsensical and moronic (wrestling business wise) than any of the McMahons so she's more prone to making a goof out of herself.

Rosey McDonalds. :lol:

It was Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell...Ace Steel played the role of Trump.

And Lexie Fyfe( a great female wrestler) played Rosie.

YES I WOULD LOVE A HUG

Now you can go outside.

WHY THE HELL AM I IN UR BASEMENT

This literally just made my day 100X better :lol:

As for the spoof thing, it's just plain stupid. I'll be watching TNA again, but I hope BS like this isn't going to happen too often.

Archived