Dixie Carter and Rockstar Spud shoot a spoof of two celebrities

- As seen above, TNA has shot an angle to play off the Jay-Z and Solange Knowles elevator fight that's been all over the media this week.

The video shows Dixie Carter getting into an elevator and attacking Rockstar Spud after he interrupted an interview she was doing with Jeremy Borash.

Source LOP

I'm done :lol:

LMFAO! Dixie making fun of an A-list celebrity who is more recognized and has more money than her, and who isn't a complete parody like her as well.

WWE HAS DONE THIS KIND OF STUFF BEFORE IT NOT DIFFERENT PEOPLE JUS TLOVE ANY EXCUSE TO BASH DIXIE

WWE got bashed for their stupid shit as well. Remember Obama or something vs. Rosey McDonalds or whatever? Crowd chanted TNA at that. Remember when WWE tries to do BAStar stuff, they got bashed for hypocrisy by the IWC. Both companies get their fair share of hate, but Dixie is infinitely more non-nonsensical and moronic (wrestling business wise) than any of the McMahons so she's more prone to making a goof out of herself.

Uggg.....and TNA wonders why they always get shit on for being bad........IT'S WHEN THEY DO SHIT LIKE THIS, THAT GIVES THEM REASON TO BE SHIT ON!.......GOD..........DAMN! Why you gotta be such an attention whore, Dixie?....."yay look at me, I spoofed Jay Z." smh

YES I WOULD LOVE A HUG

AND HONEST THIS IS THE TYPE OF THING WWE WOULD DO A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO TO

Congratulations. Your argument requires that you pretend that everyone else doesn't bash WWE when they do something stupid. That happens at least every other day.

Now you can go outside.

See here? TNA does something stupid, they get called stupid. WWE does something stupid, they get called stupid. See how simple that is?

YES I WOULD LOVE A HUG

Congratulations. Your argument requires that you pretend that everyone else doesn't bash WWE when they do something stupid. That happens at least every other day.

Now you can go outside.

I will not let him out of my basement

YES I WOULD LOVE A HUG

Now you can go outside.

I will not let him out of my basement

WHY THE HELL AM I IN UR BASEMENT

Archived