WCW mode rumored for 2K15?

nystyle

yeah I think doing a wcw is pointless as we aready got pretty much all the guys in it in the last couple years

as for other the career mode will be boring and just like in the past where

u do this this this start on main show get tag partner partner win tag titles partner double cross you lose title u then win second single title then main title at wrestlemania game over

Theres loads of great WCW wrestlers that have never featured in these games Vicious, Douglas, Vampiro, the Public Enemy, Abdullah the Butcher

they wont put people in that they don't have legends contracts or super over and popular so I doubt they put any of thos guys in

Lots in the games don't have legends deals. Razor didn't when 2k14 came out. Studd and Yokozunas families didnt renew theirs last year either. Edge never signed his and Goldberg doesnt have one.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I think doing a wcw is pointless as we aready got pretty much all the guys in it in the last couple years

u do this this this start on main show get tag partner partner win tag titles partner double cross you lose title u then win second single title then main title at wrestlemania game over

Theres loads of great WCW wrestlers that have never featured in these games Vicious, Douglas, Vampiro, the Public Enemy, Abdullah the Butcher

they wont put people in that they don't have legends contracts or super over and popular so I doubt they put any of thos guys in

Lots in the games don't have legends deals. Razor didn't when 2k14 came out. Studd and Yokozunas families didnt renew theirs last year either. Edge never signed his and Goldberg doesnt have one.

this plus super over?? When was Big John Studd, King Kong Bundy and Virgil ever super over???

this plus super over?? When was Big John Studd, King Kong Bundy and Virgil ever super over???

virgil was dlc

and big john and king kong were over maybe not now but back in the day if we get a wcw game the roster will be made up with guys that been in wwe and thos who were in wcw we got be before so I don't see a hype for a wcw mode

virgil was dlc

and big john and king kong were over maybe not now but back in the day if we get a wcw game the roster will be made up with guys that been in wwe and thos who were in wcw we got be before so I don't see a hype for a wcw mode

Agree

virgil was dlc

Agree

that what made the attitude era game great the roster was made of guys that haven't been in a game for years

Not a popular view I know, but I'd love to see a rivalry mode typ eo fthing with rivalries of the past. Even if it's just to get guys in that haven't been

Rockers vs Brain Busters

Harts vs DX

Powers of Pain vs. Demolition

raven vs tommy dreamer

sting vs ric flair

It wouldn't limit the mode to one organization or one event.

Not a popular view I know, but I'd love to see a rivalry mode typ eo fthing with rivalries of the past. Even if it's just to get guys in that haven't been

Rockers vs Brain Busters

Harts vs DX

Powers of Pain vs. Demolition

raven vs tommy dreamer

sting vs ric flair

It wouldn't limit the mode to one organization or one event.

Thats why I think a network mode would be better, cover a mix of promotions from the wwe umberlla, and include big feuds from wcw/wwe/ecw/jcp/smw/fcw/nxt

Also love the idea of tag feuds, '09 was hyped as tag focussed turned out bs, hoping we get a decent tag roster at some point

Archived