TNA's Production Crew Reportedly Threatens to Walk Out During Last Week's Impact Tapings

limitbreak

- There were major concerns about money at this past week's set of TNA Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando, specifically with the production crew.

People in production were upset about being behind on pay and it was said that if they weren't caught up on pay by a certain point, they were going to walk out in the middle of last week's sets of tapings.

These threats clearly made their way back to TNA management as checks were issued to people and everything cooled off. There was a 24-hour period where there was a lot of tension backstage. As noted earlier, money is tighter than ever right now for TNA.

Source: LOP.

could be true could be not true until we have soild proof im going say it fake

Yes someone is going to fake a report about the production crew when they easily get hits from saying Bobby Roode or Jeff Hardy. Yeah makes perfect sense.

not really think about it what get more hits one guy or a whole team people should take every report that comes out as true without proof

could be true could be not true until we have soild proof im going say it fake

Yes someone is going to fake a report about the production crew when they easily get hits from saying Bobby Roode or Jeff Hardy. Yeah makes perfect sense.

not really think about it what get more hits one guy or a whole team people should take every report that comes out as true without proof

Bobby Roode and Jeff Hardy would get way bigger hits because they are stars in the company. If someone saw them headline a dirtsheet saying they are threatening to leave, it would get way more hits than the production crew. I'm not saying it's 100% true or fake, but it doesn't make sense to fake something like this.

Beginning of the end.

I've been waiting for TNA to crumble for years...just so I can see some guys back in WWE...most notably, Angle and the Dudleys.

Dudley* D-Von has been gone for awhile now

Don't think he wouldn't come back for that WWE paycheck.

Archived