Backstage News on WWE Pushing Daniel Bryan as a Top Star

.Sy™

How about a Top Star that isn't scared of everything? Cena is scared of children, Bryan is scared of Kane. Where is the Stone Cold guy who doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything.

Randy Orton, and then everyone bitched about him becoming stale...

Cena will never not be the top guy so at this point I don't even put him on the list. He's just kind of held higher than the list. It's BS but that's the way WWE works, poorly.

Bryan will never be #1, in the same way that Punk wasn't ever going to be either. You can give someone all the achievements you want, they'll never be anything more than #2 as long as Cena is around.

Guys like HHH and HBK were never number one either, so it doesn't really matter. There's way too much emphasis on numbers and statistics these days.

Dunno if Evolution Era should be counted, as Triple H and Undertaker were the only big star vets (?) from the AE. But, even during RA, other stars were being pushed, despite Triple H being the champion every often. I mean, you had Chris Benoit, Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, JBL, and lordy knows who else.

Dunno if Evolution Era should be counted, as Triple H and Undertaker were the only big star vets (?) from the AE. But, even during RA, other stars were being pushed, despite Triple H being the champion every often. I mean, you had Chris Benoit, Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, JBL, and lordy knows who else.

Yeah that's why I consider it a stretch aswell

Archived