Backstage News on WWE Pushing Daniel Bryan as a Top Star

.Sy™

In response to a recent report that there are higher-ups in WWE that believe Daniel Bryan isn't really as over as his "yes!" chant and that there was a lot of concern over his future as a top star, it's said that everything is still planned for Bryan to be the #2 guy behind John Cena for the foreseeable future.

Source

:facepalm:

How about a Top Star that isn't scared of everything? Cena is scared of children, Bryan is scared of Kane. Where is the Stone Cold guy who doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything.

He's called Sheamus

How about a Top Star that isn't scared of everything? Cena is scared of children, Bryan is scared of Kane. Where is the Stone Cold guy who doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything.

He's called Sheamus

Sheamus is scared of personality.

Doesn't matter. Unstoppable

He's called Sheamus

Sheamus is scared of personality.

I would say he's scared of the sun

Would anyone really expect anything else? Come on, Cena will be the #1 guy till he retires and it wouldn't susprise me if he was champion again before this year is over.

I don't think he is going to be champion again. I know it's a bold prediction but I can see him going the route of HBK and not holding the WWE title again.

He's called Sheamus

But he's scared of little people.

Would anyone really expect anything else? Come on, Cena will be the #1 guy till he retires and it wouldn't susprise me if he was champion again before this year is over.

I don't think he is going to be champion again. I know it's a bold prediction but I can see him going the route of HBK and not holding the WWE title again.

tumblr_llpc6n6kK11qf5m9vo1_250.gif

Doubt it. HBK's humility cannot be matched by someone like John Cena who doesn't lose a match clean. I wouldn't be surprised if John Cena beats Flair's record. Records are meant to be broken, after all.

Doubt it. HBK's humility cannot be matched by someone like John Cena who doesn't lose a match clean. I wouldn't be surprised if John Cena beats Flair's record. Records are meant to be broken, after all.

That's why I said it was a bold prediction. Maybe part of me just doesn't want to see Cena with the title again.

Oh no, Cena will be champion before the year is up

Archived