Frankie Kazarian Departs TNA Wrestling

Jeb ★

d6FElrs.png

PWInsider.com has confirmed that yesterday's TNA PPV tapings were Frankie Kazarian's final dates with the promotion.

Kazarian had been with the promotion since 2007 and previously, had worked for the company from 2005-2007, holding the X-Division and Tag Team championships. Kazarian competed in the fist Ultimate X match in 2003. At times, he also worked under a mask as Suicide.

Kazarian's departure opens the door for Kazarian and Christopher Daniels to work elsewhere as Bad Influence.

Source: PWInsider.com

Nothing special, bye.

Lol, I agree. I don't see how people are just saying TNA is done and shit when they were still going without him when he got released the first time.

The last special leaving was AJ Styles tbh.

I'd love to have a good rival to WWE and I'd love for TNA to be great but they just *Censored* up time and time again.

I agree. tbh at this point I feel like TNA are in their dying days. I see it in the same way I see WCW 2000. I'm not one of those people who wants to see TNA die, but at this rate I can't see them being around for much longer. Kaz isn't a big deal, but he's the latest in a series of guys to leave in a short period of time and they're losing more than they're getting IMO.

Nothing special, bye.

Lol, I agree. I don't see how people are just saying TNA is done and shit when they were still going without him when he got released the first time.

The last special leaving was AJ Styles tbh.

Sting says hi.

sting leaving meant nothing it not like he was or is a big deal anymore

Archived