Unpopular Wrestling Opinions VI

JGPLX.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the hell would Daniel Bryan get fans to turn on him? If he ends up a heel he will naturally get fans on his side again slowly over time. I mean, he could get stale. I'm just saying I don't see it now. Besides we have enough heels at the moment.

How the hell would Daniel Bryan get fans to turn on him? If he ends up a heel he will naturally get fans on his side again slowly over time. I mean, he could get stale. I'm just saying I don't see it now. Besides we have enough heels at the moment.

Other than his feats of strength in the ring, Cesaro is a bit boring.

No Cesaro match is ever boring. Dry on the mic? Definitely. But his ring work is flawless.

And it can still be boring to some...

Stop being soft. Last I checked, this was "unpopular wrestling opinions". I'm supposed to tell people that their opinion sucks.

Other than his feats of strength in the ring, Cesaro is a bit boring.

No Cesaro match is ever boring. Dry on the mic? Definitely. But his ring work is flawless.

And it can still be boring to some...

Stop being soft. Last I checked, this was "unpopular wrestling opinions". I'm supposed to tell people that their opinion sucks.

Well, if you feel the need to bring up facts to delegitimize an opinion just because you disagree with it, I think it's pretty evident who's S-A-W-F-T. :D

The Hornswoggle/El Torito bouts were more entertaining than any Lesnar match post his return, bar the one against Punk at SummerSlam.

vs. Cena was entertaining imo. Just seeing him *Censored* up the untouchable one was special.

Archived