Remember when...

Ǝpitome

So basically just post stuff that you remember being said about a wrestler that turned out either not true, or like ironically/as if it would happen to be true.

Remember when people said Dolph Ziggler would go nowhere with that name.

When people thought Ted DiBiase was the better of the two (Cody Rhodes).

When people within WWE didn't think CM Punk was main event material.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually was one of those who said DiBiase would be the star out of legacy. I was so wrong. :lol:

- Remember when people said MVP and Mr. Kennedy would be the big main event stars for years to come?

Yeah but they're both headlining PPV's and two of the companies biggest stars. Too bad that company is TNA.

I actually was one of those who said DiBiase would be the star out of legacy. I was so wrong. :lol:

- Remember when people said MVP and Mr. Kennedy would be the big main event stars for years to come?

Yeah but they're both headlining PPV's and two of the companies biggest stars. Too bad that company is TNA.

I don't know if it's cause I just smoked a bowl or whatnot, but your sig caught my attention for like a whole 2 minutes. Sick b I'm still confuzzled like I want to see the original now.

Remember when Ted Dibiase was supposedly gonna break the streak?

Olololololol. A match, maybe, the history is there, but I do remember many people say he could be the one to break it.

I don't know if it's cause I just smoked a bowl or whatnot, but your sig caught my attention for like a whole 2 minutes. Sick b I'm still confuzzled like I want to see the original now.

bm1TiT0.gif

Remember when Tensai was supposed to be the next big heel?

Remember when that guy *have no clue what his name was,Chris something I think* was supposed to debut and have a big feud with The Undertaker?

Can't find his vignette that aired on Smackdown for a few weeks

Archived