Kicked out of CC

Dizzo

I bought 2k14 for the 360 solely for the purpose of community creations. I've been able to download a handful of characters, but most of the time I'm kicked out and told of a server error. I've talked to Microsoft, my Internet provider, and 2k games. Spent literally hours with tech support with no results.

Anyone have any idea what could be wrong? It's making me insane.

I understand that. But I've had it for months, and I look around and everyone else is celebrating how wonderful it is. I hope it's fixed soon.

hmm... is it possible something could be wrong with your xbox's connection itself?

Microsoft says it's 2k.

2k says it's Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable says it's Microsoft.

It's a vicious circle. I have no other issues with Internet connection.

Microsoft says it's 2k.

2k says it's Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable says it's Microsoft.

It's a vicious circle. I have no other issues with Internet connection.

If others are connecting fine it can't be 2k,

If you can download/stream content hassle free away from cc (netflix itunes) cant be tw

If all other games and multiplayer works fine cant be microsoft.

Do a few checks, make sure your nat type is open, then explore your preferences and make sure things like user created content is allowed in your advanced privacy settings as that could've denied you access to cc

The past two days I've been having issues with CC.. I asked someone online if CC was working for them, they said yes. So I tried the network connection test.. It gave me a matchmaking error and listed an xbox.com address..

http://www.xbox.com/servicealerts

This might explain CC crapping lately.

I've seen a drastic improvement with 2k14's CC server compared to wwe13's... I'd be lucky to d/l one creation before getting a timed out error on 13.

I'm on ps3 for what it's worth. My guess is, regardless if it's your xbox or your internet provider, it's an issue on one of their ends. I doubt it's the CC server, just based on my experiences with it and what you're describing in your posts.

Archived