Things that annoy you about TNA

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that EC3 is being limited to comedy.

The fact that TNA copy WWE's storylines.

The fact that there's no midcard title for those over the weight of 220 pounds, not everyone can win the World title.

The fact that they have an amazing roster but they still underutilize them.

TNA: "Wanna bet?"

I hate that they spend tons of money on wrestlers who have already had major runs through major companies before.

They make the backstage scenes more believable to me

The only weird thing is that nobody starts talking until the creepy cameraman found them.

What about the cameraman who used to reach for Velvet's butt.

http://youtu.be/1kVLI5H9CO0

They make the backstage scenes more believable to me

The only weird thing is that nobody starts talking until the creepy cameraman found them.

What about the cameraman who used to reach for Velvet's butt.

http://youtu.be/1kVLI5H9CO0

Well...he did what everybody wanted to do...that's reasonable, not creepy

• 2 weeks later...

Overall I have to say booking. I don't particularly like how they booked Magnus's title run. I don't like how they booked EY's title win and run so far. I don't like how they're booking MVP and his little posse. Overall it's just a booking issue. And I don't like how they're allowing hot commodities like Bad Influence and others go for the sake of keeping Bromance on board. But TNA has some good talent. And say what you want? But majority of the time they focus on the wrestling aspect more than WWE at times. OH OH OH and I hate how they're booking Bully as this kiss the fans ass type of face. He should've went tweener and not full face.

I guess I'm the only Willow fan lol seriously tho I'm hoping this feud with The new vicious Magnus and Bram reveals the true vicious side of Willow. For a supposed violent side if Jeff Hardy the only violent thing Willows done is *Censored* up Spuds leg. But it's Spud......

Oh I also hate seeing Black Evolution every twenty minutes. Seriously why do these mutha*censored*ers have to have so many *censored*ing promos we get it already.

Archived