Things that annoy you about TNA

Post some of the things that you find annoying about TNA.

- That they still seem to be using the OLD red TNA logo on certain things. Should be blue.

- That the MCMG's broke up shortly after teaming up again in 2012, imagine if they were still together today. A feud with The Wolves would be awesome. (although I guess its not actually TNA's fault as Shelley himself chose not to renew his contract).

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me mate, it'll be easier and much quicker to list the things that don't annoy me.

:XD:

Don't watch too much anymore and haven't for a while, but from the bits I've seen - Spud, Gunner, Dixie x 100000000, BroMans, Anderson and Magnus.

Other things - Blatant ripping off of WWE's current storylines, and them releasing/losing all their best talent without replacing them.

Spud is amazing, *Censored* y'all.

I hate that for years and years (well, before they started losing everybody), TNA had a roster head and shoulders better than WWE and they don't know how to use them to the best of their ability. There's talent in TNA that I'd kill to have in WWE, but what's the point if you don't know how to use them?

Any storyline Spud is in. It'd be like Santino being in the top feuds.

Random heel and face turns for no reason

Releasing all good talent that made them at least someways respectable.

Throwing people in feuds and then half assing the storyline. Anderson and Storm were a main point a couple weeks ago, then the next week, neither were mentioned until the end where they said "Next week, it'll be Anderson vs Storm." and that was it.

Throwing MVP into the main event for the title.

All of a sudden, the X Division champ is a Japanese guy that they are NOW trying to put over. There goes the 2nd tier belt. On their main page, Abyss is still listed as TNA TV champ. Almost a year running.

The BroMans are the only other tag team besides The Wolves. (Changing hands at a house show)

Bobby Lashley doing absolutely nothing right now.

This list of people still under contract:
Brooke Tessmacher or however you spell it
Garett Bischoff
King Mo
Manik
Taryn Terrell

Both Jeff Hardy and Willow is on the roster.

- Letting go of good talent, especially recently.

- Giving almost every former WWE star coming in a championship run right away, neglecting the veterans that never been World Champion.

- Dixie Carter running things.

The random heel/face turns which make no sense.

The amateurish look and feel.

The fact that there are talented guys who wasted their prime years there.

This, word for word.

Especially the random ass face/heel turns. Even Big Show and Kane would be like wth

The fact that they give guys one and done pushes, then have them toil in the undercard until they have something for them again, which by then, the wrestlers steam, and fan backing is almost all dried up because instead of using the time to get the guy more over while not being champion, they use him for meaningless shit. That's what happened to Austin Aries (and Joe, and Storm, and Roode, etc), TNA Champion, TNA's version of CM Punk, BITW = TGMTEL. While it was obvious it was making Aries a household name with TNA's fanbase, then he lost the title and they *censored*ed shit all up. Like seriously, there was no reason for him to be involved in all the shit he was in. Once he lost the title he should've remained a TNA main eventer, not going back to the X-division. It just makes all your talent seem busch league when you do shit like that.

The booking, who the *Censored* thought Rob Terry in a mask was a good idea? Only thing I like about the Menagerie is Rebel.

And the fact that they copy too many current WWE angles, once they realize they've gotten popular. Idk, who keeps telling the writing team that that shit actually works, because again, it just makes them look busch league.

Agree about Aries. I remember when he dressed up as Suicide and won the X-Division title and the story was all about him, then I think a few weeks later, it was basically forgotten about. He seriously need to win the World Heavyweight Championship again, such an amazing wrestler.

Also, its so strange that Roode was the LONGEST REIGNING world champion and that it gets pretty much overlooked and forgotten about.

What annoys me for TNA is when i was getting back into wrestling they had all this talent that was unique and exciting. Then TNA decided they wanted to compete with WWE, which mean they had to sign names, which also ment the talent that gave there blood for the company kept pushing down the ladder to make room for the new talent. AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, and Monty Brown all should have holding the NWA World Title at different points but Cage, Angle, Sting and others came in and took their spots just on name value alone.

Alot of that talent could have been the building blocks to making TNA a actual threat to the WWE but TNA never knew what to do with them.

Archived