For guys creating Stone Cold Characters

MR.J

Hi guys wasn't gonna upload this but mate of mine thought they were good enough to share.

In case many of you didn't know the real Stone cold NON OVER SELL is in the game but is buried deep within the bowels of create a special move and it has to be attached to a stunner hold.

I have created and uploaded two NEW Stone Cold Stunners that might interest you.

First one is a Stunner in midst of fist battle out of now where and the other is a stunner where Austin sticks his fingers up at the groggy opponent but he wakes up and attempts to battle one last time before envetably succumbing to the stunner.

I've named them respectively

Stone Cold Stunner 4 & 5

They are uploaded to C/C

Search Tags : mucky

Hope this helps with your caws or stone cold moveset. Feedback would be nice once you've seen them.

I'd advise and highly recommend to add them to your creation or in game model then watch them they look really good in the heat of a match compared to the creation suite previews.

I know what you mean that's why I've added one to the sigs and one to the finish. So that you get the two high spots but not the win. Then use the in game one to actually finish.

If you do get chance to download and see them you'll notice they are not too fast or slow and kinda been created to flow like the comebacks do.

Archived