Even more Dixie ridiculousness

JDavis

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/dixie-takes-shot-jim-ross-update-mickie-james-pregnant/

- A Jim Ross parody account on Twitter tweeted the following today:

“It’s official, Chris Sabin is gone from @IMPACTWRESTLING. Who will @TNADixie and @JohnGaburick screw over next? (Besides the few fans)”

Dixie Carter responded with the following and took a shot at Jim Ross:

“@WWEJimRoss @JohnGaburick it’s official. You know as little as the real JR.”

She seriously always seems to amaze me with how she shows so little knowledge

I honestly don't understand how someone with little to no knowledge of wrestling can run a promotion. I bet she doesn't even know the difference between a dropkick and a superkick. :lol:

I honestly don't understand how someone with little to no knowledge of wrestling can run a promotion. I bet she doesn't even know the difference between a dropkick and a superkick. :lol:

The irony is that without Dixie Carter, TNA would have crashed and closed a long time ago. Not saying she is good, because she is *censored*ing horrible. This is just like Dixie Carter picking a fight with Spoony on twitter rather than doing her job and promoting her company. If Dixie Carter promoted her company instead of messing around on twitter, TNA might get ratings.

Anyways, priceless that Dixie Carter said JR was dumb. That's more irony coming from her.

The irony is that without Dixie Carter's money, TNA would have crashed and closed a long time ago. Not saying she is good, because she is *censored*ing horrible. This is just like Dixie Carter picking a fight with Spoony on twitter rather than doing her job and promoting her company. If Dixie Carter promoted her company instead of messing around on twitter, TNA might get ratings.

Anyways, priceless that Dixie Carter said JR was dumb. That's more irony coming from her.

Fixed it for you. Simple mistake, could have happened to anyone.

Dixie Carter Deletes Her JR Diss, Responds to Fan Comment Saying TNA Copies WWE, More
By Marc Middleton
May 10, 2014 - 10:23:08 AM

- TNA President Dixie Carter has deleted the tweet where she took a shot at Jim Ross. Here's what she wrote to a JR parody account:

"@WWEJimRoss @JohnGaburick it's official. You know as little as the real JR."

Dixie has made some other questionable tweets lately. One fan wrote that TNA's ratings are dropping because they copy WWE's storylines, referring to MVP's character being similar to Triple H. Dixie replied:

"Holy shitballs! That's funny. But you have it wrong."

Another fan wrote that MVP would regret the decisions he was making in the storylines. Dixie deleted her reply some time Friday night but she wrote:

"FASHO"

Credit: LOP

The irony is that without Dixie Carter's FATHER'S money, TNA would have crashed and closed a long time ago. Not saying she is good, because she is *censored*ing horrible. This is just like Dixie Carter picking a fight with Spoony on twitter rather than doing her job and promoting her company. If Dixie Carter promoted her company instead of messing around on twitter, TNA might get ratings.

Fixed it for you. Simple mistake, could have happened to anyone.

I got yer back man. It's easy to leave out words.

Dixie Carter Deletes Her JR Diss, Responds to Fan Comment Saying TNA Copies WWE, More

By Marc Middleton

May 10, 2014 - 10:23:08 AM

- TNA President Dixie Carter has deleted the tweet where she took a shot at Jim Ross. Here's what she wrote to a JR parody account:

"@WWEJimRoss @JohnGaburick it's official. You know as little as the real JR."

Dixie has made some other questionable tweets lately. One fan wrote that TNA's ratings are dropping because they copy WWE's storylines, referring to MVP's character being similar to Triple H. Dixie replied:

"Holy shitballs! That's funny. But you have it wrong."

Another fan wrote that MVP would regret the decisions he was making in the storylines. Dixie deleted her reply some time Friday night but she wrote:

"FASHO"

Credit: LOP

2eaq5ol.jpg

Archived