WWE Show Discussion

Faster Than Light

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I was at the WWE live event in Glasgow tonight & during the main event Orton & Reigns clashed heads. Reigns bled quite a bit and seemed out of it during the celebration with Ambrose & Rollins at the end of the show. We didn't think anything of it at the time but has anyone heard anything about him being actually hurt?

^Yep this.

A reader who attended today's WWE live event in Glasgow noted that Roman Reigns appeared to be banged up in a botched spot. The apparent injury came during a cage match with Randy Orton. Reigns was charging from the corner to spear Orton. Orton looked to turn it into his bodyslam but there was a misunderstanding and they clashed heads, leaving Reigns bloody. They finished the match but Reigns looked pretty out of it.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0514/576067/roman-reigns-possibly-injured-at-wwe-live-event-in-glasgow/

Sucks for Reigns, I hope he's okay. But seriously, he's gotta stop doing the taunts and shit. He's not over because of his spastic ways, he's over because his spear is awesome and comes out of nowhere, Reigns is a great clutch. They're seriously ruining what makes Reigns stand out.

He was more over before he started doing that. Its like he read reports about his intensity, then when consciously trying to be intense ruined it all.

WWE has an insane track record of abusing things that make a superstar popular until they're the very things that make them unpopular, then they blame the superstar themselves for flopping.

It's annoyin because I wanna see Roman Reigns be successful, but it's gonna be impossible when they don't know why he's successful. Roman's spear stood out because it came out of nowhere while most spear users usually made it obvious.

He was more over before he started doing that. Its like he read reports about his intensity, then when consciously trying to be intense ruined it all.

WWE has an insane track record of abusing things that make a superstar popular until they're the very things that make them unpopular, then they blame the superstar themselves for flopping.

I don't know if I can blame WWE management 100% for it though because honestly it seemed like it was a natural progression pushed by management by probably saying "up the intensity, it seems to be getting you over". The move spam was probably 100% WWE product, but his hulking up stuff seemed like it was him more than WWE

Holy *censored*ing shit, Reigns

uhN4ejG.jpg

That's not bad, Reigns can tough it out. Hunter finished a match with *censored*ed up quads.

Two matches.

Holy *censored*ing shit, Reigns

uhN4ejG.jpg

Ooh, that's nasty.

Archived