How to promote a story

Silenthero

Since this is my first post here I first off all want to greet all of you guys and thank you for the great work, I've been a fan of the created superstars and all the other stuff shown here for quite some years now ... this is what really brings the fun in WWE games imho ;)

But back to business, I really wonder how to promote my created story and to be honest it kinda bothers me that I upload stories on CC with some booking, scenes, text and so on which nobody seems to try while other stories where you just have to play the same match like 300 times in a row get about 200 downloads.

Well, I'm not gonna complain about it but I wonder if there's a way to show and share my storylines to a bigger audience. In fact I'm currently writing an Attitude Era based story involving The Ministry, Corporation and DX but uploading and all the effort makes only sense if there's someone out there to enjoy my work, don't you think? ;)

Hope you guys got some hints for a newbie and like Mick Foley would say ... have a nice day ;) ;)

I agree and while my stories do have downloads it does annoy my that the joke stories have lots of DL and get featured.

Well, not all joke stories are bad, some are really entertaining imho but where's the point in playing the same match over and over again or having like 300 cutscenes leading up to only one match?

I'd love to see your work, Skinperiod, (how to find it?) and if you want to check out some of my attempts just search for Silenthero83 on PSN, my Extreme Rules PPV should still be up ;)

Archived