Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my camera being as bad as it is (and me being scared of using up the batteries, even if they are "Ultimate Lithium"), I don't take many pictures. But I wanted to share my Sting CAWs, since I can't upload them to CC.

This is on 2K14 (PS3). I downloaded a retro Sting CAW by RainAlways. Then I modified it a little bit, and copied it to two other slots. For Crow and Wolfpac Sting, I downloaded the logos (including facepaint) and placed them myself.

Sting (Classic)

Attire 1: Pink

Resized-BYJS9.jpg

Attire 4: BATB '96 (with matching jacket from August 19, 1996 Nitro)

The jacket is a work in progress. Not enough green on it.

Resized-6RL1L.jpg

I'm thinking about splitting retro Sting into blond and brown haired versions, since there's so many different attires you could do. The other attires I have are both blond. Attire 2 is Great American Bash, and Attire 3 is the orange & blue that I posted elsewhere on this site. If I split off brown-haired retro Sting, I could add "Sting Walks Out" (Sept. 16, 1996 Nitro), and maybe something else.

Sting (Crow)

1996/1997 early Crow is attire #2, not pictured.

Attire 1: Starrcade '97 (Somehow his nose disappeared in both pictures!)

Starrcade97Sting1.jpg

Resized-F5C69.jpg

^ I think I made the scorpion positioned wrong and/or too large, but I'm okay with it the way it is, for now.

Attire 3: White Double Strap (1999, a.k.a. the WCW Mayhem game)

I used the Jeff Hardy hair here.

Resized-MYXWY.jpg

Resized-BXF1X.jpg

Attire 4: 2001 (The hair doesn't show up well in this pic)

Resized-TX9JX.jpg

Sting (Wolfpac)

Pics taken are all entrance attire because I was proud of it. Obviously the reds don't show up well here, and for some reason, his neck looks red, but it's not like that in the game. I thought the "Melina hair with the red streak" turned all brown and shortened to -100% worked marvelously here. That hair could also be used for his spring 1998 crow look. Thinking about adding more attires. If I remember right, I made his ramp motion one of Scott Hall's (points to the crowd), and his ring-in motion one that high fives the fans.

Attire 1: nWo shirt

Resized-JVVCM.jpg

Attire 2: Wolf shirt

Resized-MBH3V.jpg

Resized-2BQNT.jpg

Could've caught it in like an ultra ball or something :L

I don't really use master balls because no skill, I used my first on a Ditto after running out of other balls xD

I didn't think anything other than a master ball would work on Mewtwo either.

Btw Muur, which game is that you screen capped up there with the Mudkip? X or Y? In X I saved the 1 master ball given to me to catch Mewtwo at PKMN Village.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet