Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What game is this?

Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Easily the best AC game ever made.

Looks amazing. I actually haven't played that one yet.

If you have an Xbox One, it's free with Gold right now. If not, I think it costs like $15-20 retail. Definitely worth the price. There's a seemingly endless amount of stuff to do. I've been trying to bang it out, and it's taking forever.

What game is this?

Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Easily the best AC game ever made.

Looks amazing. I actually haven't played that one yet.

If you have an Xbox One, it's free with Gold right now. If not, I think it costs like $15-20 retail. Definitely worth the price. There's a seemingly endless amount of stuff to do. I've been trying to bang it out, and it's taking forever.

I have a PS4, want to get a One eventually though. May have to pick it up and give it a play.

I got BC when it was (or still is) free, but the last AC game I played (I think three... The one where it introduces ships, I think.) was so bad to me that I am super pessmistic about AC as a whole...

Three was unplayable, tbh. I was really excited for that one, because I loved the idea of it being set in America...but it was a broken game, much like the most recent one, which I also haven't played and probably never will. But Black Flag feels like it was done by an entirely different team or something. It feels finely tuned and highly polished. Lots of attention to detail. I may go back and try to play III again...but that game was really messed up in my experience.

5krm1j.jpg

2w3dz0h.jpg

149470k.jpg

Hi. I'm Charlie. And these are my angels. At least when I decide to use the princesses on bikes and ATVs.

Funny how high Peach has gone for me seeing as how I hate her a lot.

Edited by lightning116