Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The PS4 takes a screenshot when you get a trophy, but I can't figure out how to share them. It didn't detect my flash drive. The PS3 detects it if you click Show All, but there is no such option on PS4.

Edit: Well, it looks like Facebook and Twitter are the only ways to upload directly to the WWW. I didn't want to bother my Facebook friends and family, so I opted to use my near-dead Twitter account. I hate how Twitter handles pictures though. I hope they're not shrunk.

Edited by WarGreymon77

NVUZfae.jpg

Shotgun shells seem to be hard to find in the remake, but it's either that or use what little fuel I have to burn the zombies.

Edited by WarGreymon77

Had to edit the brightness a little, it was too dark lol. Anyway gave Rude a more serious look.

4vtBMHP.jpg

Holy shit! Those graphics....... is what I remember saying when I first saw screenshots of Vice City in a magazine. It's astounding the leaps and bounds that videogames have made in little over a decade. However, out of all the GTA's, Vice City is the one I adore the most. For that reason, I'm hesitant to go back and play it for the fear of tarnishing my memories.

I still like Vice City's graphics...in a "they're really bad" sort of way. There's something nice about playing a game that looks like a game.

Edited by Generations

^ That's why I play Skyrim on the lowest graphic settings. Yeah...that's the reason....

But seriously...Yeah. Sometimes a game "game" can be somewhat refreshing

Also, it's funny (and interesting) to see what kind of shortcuts were taken to make the game actually function. Like...I noticed that when it rains, the drops on the screen are actually outlined by semi-transparent squares. They're all copied and pasted with this square shape around them. I'll post a screenshot of that later, just for shits and giggles. It doesn't bother me though...I find it genuinely interesting. :lol:

I still like Vice City's graphics...in a "they're really bad" sort of way. There's something nice about playing a game that looks like a game.

Damn, I thought I was alone on preferring to play a game with older graphics than the photorealistic shit out now

Vice City is the only PS2-era GTA that I enjoy playing nowadays. GTA III had almost every gang gunning for you by the end of the game. San Andreas, I never made it past flight school. The only thing I was good at flying in GTA was Vice City helicopters.