Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cheers Lyriqz. And its Amazing Spiderman 2 Generations, but using the Amazing Spiderman1 outfit. Not a ground breaking game but they're a guilty pleasure of mine. I enjoy them!

How do I upload pics saved in my gallery on here?

I think the easiest way is to share on Facebook or Twitter and then upload to Photobucket or something similar.

Send to your OneDrive, and download the OneDrive ap onto your tablet. Best and fastest way IMO.

Thought this was a good shot but didn't realize it until it was too late. Had to take a a screenshot from a video instead. Also saved a pic from a weird glitch I encountered during Corey Graves' winning celebration.

n9WWD7j.png

9GvGQoN.jpg

That's Popeye for sure :lol:

I had a glitch in which Konnor had no cheeks during The Ascension's post match celebration. Forgot to take a screenshot :/

Best glitch ever is still the one from 2K14, where the eyes popped out. Not sure if that one made any sort of return in 2K15, but that was always hilarious. And also, the stretchy arms and legs glitch.

Edited by Generations