Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

Guest Shades of Cool

Arkham Knight

I was going to use the Batman Inc. skin, but the Tim Burton suit LOOKS SO COOL in the game!

3bHOBKk.jpg

That suit is the bomb, definitely one of my favorites. They did such a good job on it.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not out yet for PS Plus, I don't think. When I talked to my brother about it, I found out he had bought the game already. As for the suit, there are a few things that define the perfect Batsuit for me.

Grey suit, black cape.

Long ears.

Lack of trunks.

Most importantly, that iconic yellow and black bat logo

Originally I was going for the Batman Inc. suit but I didn't like the texturing on the gray parts. And that crotch plate... It just looks out of place.

Yeah that crotch thing on the Batman Inc suit makes it look like he's wearing some type of medieval chastity belt lol.

And on another note; SOTTR is so underrated.

You know...as much as I loved both the 2013 'Tomb Raider', and 'Rise of the Tomb Raider'...I started off pretty sour on 'Shadow of the Tomb Raider'.

Of course, I have now changed my mind, and I think it's an excellent game. But, I had a real problem with the way that the Lara Croft character almost felt dumbed down from where she was at the end of 'Rise'. It really felt like she had reached "badass" status by the end of Rise...and then Shadow started her off as a bumbling moron who wrecked everything she touched. I hated that about Shadow for a long time. I even stopped playing the game for many months and only recently got back into playing it. But, yeah...now I'm loving the game. She definitely comes back around later on and redeems her behavior. I still think there's a missing thread between Rise and Shadow, though. Something still doesn't feel quite right about Lara's personality.

Point being, I can see why Shadow might be "underrated", or looked down on by some...as it starts off almost feeling like a step back in the story progression. But, if you push through it, it's obviously a fantastic game.

Edited by Generations