Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately the weird issue I have with FromSoft games where the character starts wiggin out when moving forward started happening in GoT too, which sucks because I really wanna play it every time i see more screenshots. Just waiting on a new controller to arrive, friggin Canada Post is slow as molasses (for understandable reasons) right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a gorgeous game though. I don't want to blow it too hard as I know it gets all the praise in the world. BUT god is it good, I don't even know what it is. It doesn't necessarily do anything to reinvent the wheel but it's one of the few games that I've actually wanted to fully explore. 

On 4/3/2021 at 6:18 PM, Generations said:

Oh yeah, I love it. Just about to pass 100 hours after restarting. 

But...yeah. Why did they make it so you can't even view your photos in full screen? Who thought that was a good idea?

Yeah, Nintendo have this weird reluctancy to catch up with the times. Little excuse for games not to have a photo mode at this point. Saying that Nintendo have big issues to address like their dogsh** online and even having native voice chat for chirst sake. 

Oh and I'm still salty about them trying to flog Skyward Sword (A WII PORT!) for full price on 2021. Yeah, they bug me on general as they know they can get away with the bare minimum. 

Edited by Kman

• 2 weeks later...