Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

How is The Crew 2? I really enjoyed the first one, especially just driving around different states. The thing that puts me off the second one though is the transforming into different types of transport, but I haven't played the beta so I can't say I know too much about it besides what I've seen on YouTube.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D'oh, I keep forgetting to use the photo feature in the game

How is The Crew 2? I really enjoyed the first one, especially just driving around different states. The thing that puts me off the second one though is the transforming into different types of transport, but I haven't played the beta so I can't say I know too much about it besides what I've seen on YouTube.

It's pretty cool. I never played the first game and ain't even into racing games but decided to try 2's beta and it's alright as it's different than the typical racing game.

The transforming is only part of one mode. The rest is separate stuff and can do any activity you want or free roam with any vehicle style

aMR0BSe.png

TIYaQoT.jpg

HRvYYx1.jpg

It's decent.

3e8Sy76.jpg

I remember when I first played and Pyres, ThreeG, Golf and myself would rob a store and think we were big shots trying to hurry to an ATM to deposit the money. Having the ATM in the phone ruined all that. A lot of the game ruins itself IMO.

Why hurry to an ATM (or the cell phone) to make a deposit, when there are other stores out there just ripe for the taking? It's not like the police are much of a threat at the 2-3 star wanted level...

But yeah, I guess I see why some people dislike some design changes that have been made over the years.

Edited by NegativeCreep

I don't see how the phone having the atm is a bad thing. It's fast, easy, convenient and less risky when asshole players are around

but that's what I'm saying. It took the fun out for me. When the ATM wasn't in the phone (or we didn't know about it) robbing stores and trying to get to an ATM was fun before someone killed you. Now it's let me rob this, go into my phone...bam done. It just wasn't fun to me anymore. A lot about the game just screamed "GET MONEY AS FAST AS YOU CAN WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS" instead of enjoying getting there.