Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

Hmm, it might've been unessesary but I - and many others - EXE spammed for the final boss rush but I played it in the first week not nearly 2 years later, so they prob patched etc. Still tho, get beating up that demon spider

and then get all 200 prosperity

Edited by Muur

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead by Daylight - Jigsaw invades Michael Myers' hometown of Haddonfield

OinSW30l.jpg

Hate to be "that guy" but the puppet is Billy. Jigsaw is the nickname of John Kramer.

Hate to be "that guy" but the puppet is Billy. Jigsaw is the nickname of John Kramer.

Guess that explains why they added Amanda as the killer, she was a student of his, or so I've heard?

And there are numerous offerings in-game which reference "Jigsaw" John Kramer. Didn't know the silly puppet actually had a name.

Thanks for clearing things up... as I've only watched the first two Saw movies, and that was so many years ago. Decided to edit my earlier post accordingly.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Guess that explains why they added Amanda as the killer, she was a student of his, or so I've heard?

And there are numerous offerings in-game which reference "Jigsaw" John Kramer. Didn't know the silly puppet actually had a name.

Thanks for clearing things up... as I've only watched the first two Saw movies, and that was so many years ago. Decided to edit my earlier post accordingly.

No problems, glad you didn't think I was trying to be a smart arse or anything. :cool: The game looks good, is it a sandbox?

No problems, glad you didn't think I was trying to be a smart arse or anything. :cool: The game looks good, is it a sandbox?

Nah, it's more of a survival horror game... 4 survivors versus 1 killer, trying to escape the trial/match alive. Survivors escape by repairing 5 generators to power up the exit gates, or escape through the hatch/trap door.

It's a lot of fun, either playing solo or with 3 friends in "survive with friends" mode.

Dead by Daylight - views from a killer's perspective

NKAO6Xm.gif

lpzcrbt.gif

zTLC5Pu.gif

Just remind me to never get on your bad side, would you? :rock:

Holy sh*t that hanging kill though! I haven't played FT13 since it was released, I don't remember any of these being in before, are these new?

I'm not exactly sure if it's a new environmental kill in the Higgins Haven barn for multiplayer, because I captured all of those clips while playing through the new (single player) Jason challenge mode that was recently added to the game with an update.

Pretty cool how I'm unlocking emotes for multiplayer by completing some of those challenges.

Edited by NegativeCreep