Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, uploading them to Twitter is the best way. I just have my phone already on Twitter so I can quickly save it and then delete the tweet right after lmao.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shades of Cool

I have screenshots on my PS4...but, I don't know how to save them to my PC. Do I seriously have to upload them to FB or Twitter? Because...I ain't doing that. Maybe I'll link my Twitter, since I never use it for anything else...

Do you have a USB? Because you can copy them and then you could post them on imgur. That's what I do.

Edited by Shades of Cool

I have screenshots on my PS4...but, I don't know how to save them to my PC. Do I seriously have to upload them to FB or Twitter? Because...I ain't doing that. Maybe I'll link my Twitter, since I never use it for anything else...

Do you have a USB? Because you can copy them and then you could post them on imgur. That's what I do.

Linking to twitter does work in a pinch though. The big thing is that twitter puts them in a format called jpg-large, so when you download them from twitter you need to remember to change them from the "jpg-large" file end to just jpg.

^^^ The path of least resistance, IMHO... uploading an image directly from the PS4 to Twitter can be a pain in the ass, occasionally.

*shrug*

Linking to twitter does work in a pinch though. The big thing is that twitter puts them in a format called jpg-large, so when you download them from twitter you need to remember to change them from the "jpg-large" file end to just jpg.

Didn't even think of this, so this helps me. Thanks.

Didn't even think of this, so this helps me. Thanks.

No problem! :cool:

You can set it so that only you see the posts

One of my mates sends all the pics to me and then DLs from the PS app on his phone lol. I'm not really bothered about him doing it either. PS really don't have a good online at all. And yet it's more expensive than XBL cuz... lol

Edited by Muur