Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

I'm... I'm stuck at that spot, lol. Dorugamon quest. Can't find him anywhere.

Ah that quest. I think a Renamon gives it? I remember putting it off for ages because I couldn't find the third one. You'll find it eventually if you keep looking.

Also, the 'final' quest of the game you probably wont be able to do it (it's a post game thing but still technically part oft he storyline). You gotta trade with another player (or yourself with another game card) at least once to unlock it but with no online, you're gonna need a friend or a second DS/game. It wouldn't matter too much though, I jobbed out in the first battle (you do like 10 in a row) in the legend tourney against Sayo lol. After that you face the people from Data Squad/some Manga I never read, then some returning characters from World DS (eg, the final boss). It's pretty cool but you pretty much need max 999 stats on all guys to do it. Way too much grinding for me to bother doing it.

What starter pack did you go for?

Edited by Muur

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well, that's alright. I'm ok with not finishing the game. I picked the starter pack with RizeGreymon and Angewomon. Gotta have my Agumon. I had to do a lot of devolving to get Greymon decent, but Gatomon is surprisingly solid.

Same with what I went with. It's very unlikely you will get your Angewomon to Mega in main game - it needs way too much Holy exp. I only managed it after grinding post game for hours in a Holy only area

Still using Coronamon? I like his line in game.

I put him in the farm for now. After all, I'm playing these games because the console games don't have some of my favorites, like Musyamon. He did reach ultimate though.

Are all 6 of your slots full? the three in the back get EXP whether fighting or not, so it's still worth having Digimon in those three reserve slots.

Lol yeah, I would usually switch to my reserves when out of SP mid dungeon. So all six of my guys were used in the team.

I had MetalGarurumon, Angewomon, Wagreymon (Getting Omnimon would've been a waste as once it his level 99 it wouldn't be able to get any stronger), Apollomon, Cannondramon and MetalEtemon in my last playthrough (DNA between Numemon and Sukamon cuz I like the pewp Digis)