Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently working on my own custom TEW mod, using actors, MMAs and celebrities for my custom wrestlers...

it's alot work to do...Not even close to being finished (don't think I will ever be done completely with it lol )

k4se9k2y.png

credits to some of these characters belong to the guys of the RPG section

Edited by Vinsmoker

Forza has always been the nicest looking racing series, comparatively to whatever else is available, IMO. Gran Turismo is hit or miss, because the cars look great, but the environments always look like nothing but photographs. Not "photo-realistic"...just straight photographs. Dirt was always underrated in the looks department too.

Edited by Generations

Forza has always been the nicest looking racing series, comparatively to whatever else is available, IMO. Gran Turismo is hit or miss, because the cars look great, but the environments always look like nothing but photographs. Not "photo-realistic"...just straight photographs. Dirt was always underrated in the looks department too.

Yup and one of the other things that I hated about Gran Turismo is if it's not a "popular" car they skimp out on the details. Forza always goes the extra mile.