Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crowd lighting doesn't seem to make much of a difference. I set the NWA lighting to pitch black, and the WCW lighting to the lightest yellow. Note how similar they look.

I see a pretty profound difference. The lighting affects the top portion of the screen (the upper stands). One is clearly much darker than the other. You'll definitely notice it during things like entrances (when they show the whole arena).

Edited by Generations

Some pics of my Fallout 4 Home Plate:

I wish there were more "ready to go" interiors in this game. I think this is the only one (?)

ucRLHfZ.jpg

W9izfZT.jpg

pqyg8XZ.jpg

UVEgbDa.jpg

I believe there's another interior cell where you can build a settlement once you complete the Automatron DLC, but there is a few mods that add player houses like Home Plate on the Bethesda forums so you can get them when console modding comes around if you don't play on PC.

Anyways, I really like your house.

Some pics of my Fallout 4 Home Plate:

I wish there were more "ready to go" interiors in this game. I think this is the only one (?)

ucRLHfZ.jpg

W9izfZT.jpg

pqyg8XZ.jpg

UVEgbDa.jpg

Looks great. It's not a cluster*censored* and has character. Especially with all the decorations.

Captain Marvel? Whoa whoa whoa. Roman Reigns' gear is supposed to based off of Iron Man actually. But I can see where you're getting at. Iron Man suits Reigns though. That and looking like the guy that plays Iron Man in the movies with only long hair. He looks like him in my opinion.

As for Owens, I tried to make a Lobo attire for him to counter John Cena's Superman attire.

I've got more that I'll post very shortly.

Edited by lightning116

Captain Marvel? Whoa whoa whoa. Roman Reigns' gear is supposed to based off of Iron Man actually. But I can see where you're getting at. Iron Man suits Reigns though. That and looking like the guy that plays Iron Man in the movies with only long hair. He looks like him in my opinion.

As for Owens, I tried to make a Lobo attire for him to counter John Cena's Superman attire.

I've got more that I'll post very shortly.

lol, legit thought it was Captain Marvel. Iron Man character & appearance suits CM Punk more tbh but since he's not in the game, idk haha.

Idk if I already posted my similar custom superhero attires here though, I kinda tempted to post (or repost) it here so we can exchange ideas :P you can half assed making Paige & Titus O'Neil as Jessica Jones & Luke Cage, thats for starter. and Roman Reigns is a spot on Jason Momoa's Aquaman and old school Taker as Lobo imo

Edited by Future™