Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of chapters ago, I tried to take on this case, unbeknownst to me at the time that there would be two megas. Yeah, these three beat me up and took my lunch money. I decided to postpone the case for now.

mq6oVuX.jpg

Last night, another mega level Digimon called Ebemon had this attack where he kept switching around his type as well as my own party's types. He gave my ultimates a run for their money, but I did defeat him. That's when I knew it was time to digivolve. I needed my namesake, the most badass Digimon in existence...

Eurrjzp.jpg

I finally have WarGreymon!

Actually I've digivolved my entire party to the mega level, except for two. Excluding the EXP slaves and an Ogremon who stays on the farm, I now have...

WarGreymon

Rosemon

HerculesKabuterimon

Ophanimon

VenomMyotismon

Phoenixmon

Seraphimon

Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (until I unlock Ulforce Veedramon)

ShineGreymon (until I unlock Examon)

Zudomon (will become Vikemon)

Antylamon (will become light-side Cherubimon)

Infermon (used only to trigger encounters)

Edited by WarGreymon77

What chapter are you in? cuz I got my first in chapter 16 lol

now remember, acceleration boost + attack boosted Great Tornados are *censored*ing unstoppable

Edited by Muur

now remember, acceleration boost + attack boosted Great Tornados are *censored*ing unstoppable

Chapter 14. Au natural leveling, no grinding, with the exception of the ABI impaired (Myotismon, Angewomon). I still need to challenge that BlackWarGreymon to a rematch. Edited by WarGreymon77

Chapter 14. Au natural leveling, no grinding, with the exception of the ABI impaired (Myotismon, Angewomon). I still need to challenge that BlackWarGreymon to a rematch.

First mega that is.

I didn't grind that much, so I got my first mega a little later than I shoud've really. Assuming you haven't fought Eater Eve? I did Eve will no Megas ...make sure you equip ALL your guys with either a sleep prevention ring DX, or two regular. You NEED to be immune to sleep. Triple 100% chance of sleep sux and Eve will spam it.

Lol that BWG mission, I did it on normal. The fight against BWG, Rosemon and Myotismon was doable on hard l but the fight after it, against Justimon and friends is solid as *Censored* and was undoable on hard aha.

Edited by Muur

Chapter 14. Au natural leveling, no grinding, with the exception of the ABI impaired (Myotismon, Angewomon). I still need to challenge that BlackWarGreymon to a rematch.

First mega that is.

I didn't grind that much, so I got my first mega a little later than I shoud've really. Assuming you haven't fought Eater Eve? I did Eve will no Megas ...make sure you equip ALL your guys with either a sleep prevention ring DX, or two regular. You NEED to be immune to sleep. Triple 100% chance of sleep sux and Eve will spam it.

Lol that BWG mission, I did it on normal. The fight against BWG, Rosemon and Myotismon was doable on hard l but the fight after it, against Justimon and friends is solid as *Censored* and was undoable on hard aha.

Why did they put this case so early in the game? My megas are too new to win the 2nd fight. I got close but damn giving heals to enemies.

First mega that is.

Why did they put this case so early in the game? My megas are too new to win the 2nd fight. I got close but damn giving heals to enemies.

You'd think the Mega, Champion and Ultimate would be easier... but I got shreked like 4 times.

Could always leave it a few chapters.

If you play Town of Salem you'll know just how insane this is.

zmhh4S7.jpg

To explain, I was jester. To win as Jester, you have to get hanged by everyone else - meaning you gotta bullshit everyone into thinking you're evil (Mafia, Arsonist, Serial Killer) but not one believes that you're evil if you say you are... so it's very very hard. Anyway, here - I was actually hanged, so no matter the result, I won but what made this amazing... I was hanged and when the Jester is successfully hanged you get to kill one player, I ended up killing the Arso as he took out the two Serial Killers, leaving me as the only winner. This is probably the rarest thing that can happen.

To make it a little better, until the night I was hanged, I was actually Exe. Exe to win has to get their target hanged which is even harder - if you even say someone is evil or something, you're usually assume exe and well, then you're *censored*ed. Screws over people who find ACTUAL evil. Anyway if your target dies before you can get them hanged - meaning an evil role takes them out - you become a jester. My target, Sir Senpai died to one of the SK, leaving me as Jester. I was then hanged and boom, won by technicality!