Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loooools...aside from being more muscular, this looks exactly like me. And I didn't even use the game face thing. Also, I cut my beard the other day, and they don't have anything comparable to what I currently have...but this looks like I did about a week ago. :lol:

N7m6iMX.jpg

Edited by Generations

Lldj5pl.jpg

They got rekd

Just for context, there are 5 rounds - 4v4. Round 1 they all start with 1000 orbs and fight for 90 seconds. You lose orbs by being hit. If you lose them all in a round you're out for that round. Each round adds 1000 to each total, so dropping to 0 in round one would give you 1000 in two and so forth. Actually getting people to drop to 0 is very tough and didn't happen much. However - in the final S rank (so should be the hardest...) I not only eliminated the other three for the first time in round one... I did it in EVERY round. All five. All other battles - hundreds the most I'd taken out was two at once (and like 95% of the time I take none of them out), so to do all 3 in all 5 rounds was insane... so yeah they get rekd. Hard.

Was amazed. Went from taking all three out never, to five times in a row... in what is supposed to be the hardest challenge lul. Unless it was the easiest and was last for banter. Probably that cuz it certainly doesn't look hard seeing as I koed them in all five...

Loooools...aside from being more muscular, this looks exactly like me. And I didn't even use the game face thing. Also, I cut my beard the other day, and they don't have anything comparable to what I currently have...but this looks like I did about a week ago. :lol:

N7m6iMX.jpg

How is the Customization Suite in UFC 2? Any better than last game?

Face options are great (as I said...that looks exactly like me, and I didn't even use the face import feature). Other things such as hair, facial hair, and tattoos are incredibly limited. Should be able to find something "close enough" in most cases...but there are probably some looks that you just can't pull off. Trunks, gloves, and stuff like that is also incredibly limited. You basically just pick long or short shorts/trunks. I think they have three different lengths for each.

Edited by Generations

N7m6iMX.jpg

legit thought you're a black dude

Why would anyone ever think I'm black? I mean...aside from the obvious fact that I've posted a bunch of times in the "pics of yourself" topic...I also just don't see what would cause anyone to think that otherwise. Is it because I'm from New Jersey? Because there are a ton of areas in NJ that have hardly any black people.

Edited by Generations

Why would anyone ever think I'm black? I mean...aside from the obvious fact that I've posted a bunch of times in the "pics of yourself" topic...I also just don't see what would cause anyone to think that otherwise. Is it because I'm from New Jersey? Because there are a ton of areas in NJ that have hardly any black people.

Experience on CaWs has shown that everybody is black unless proven otherwise.

(You have proven otherwise in the "Pics of yourself" topic though...)

But if someone is actually black, shock and amazement entails.

But if someone is actually black, shock and amazement entails.

Funnily enough from the same 3 members every time

nah, just a random thought. I dont play around to the pic of yourself thread that much tho, sorry. Someone here, Bushy I guess, thought I was black too. I guess you're right, everybody's black until proven otherwise :lol:

Edited by Future™

Except Crack. :hqhq: The pic is still coming, last I heard.

Except Crack. :hqhq: The pic is still coming, last I heard.
Leave him be..He is just trying to get the right angle

I haven't played the game in months, but I had to sign in for this. For the longest time, SWTOR's idea of a "green" lightsaber looked like this horrible, yellow-tinged thing:

CTMGpAX.png

A year or two ago, they came out with the "mint green" crystal, which I used as a substitute.

MTaBt2f.jpg

Problem is, there's a little too much blue in the coloration. However...

Today I read that they finally added a green that was closer to Return of the Jedi. It's called "Desert Green". For the record, they also created "Farmhand Blue" based on A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back. The only issue I have with this color is that the core (white) is a little too wide. Still! Big improvement.

abfALgR.jpg

I've been hoping back into SWTOR as well. Always hated the green sabers cause they looked awful. Got a good one though for my consular. Seemed to have lost my white crystal that I worked super hard to get