Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first two ultimates (and Greymon)! (I now have about 8 more. Would be 9 more, but Gargomon refuses to get his INT high enough to digivolve to Antylamon)

4zjFt2b.jpg

My digi-waifu is here!

IzrFr9i.jpg

Maybe one day they'll give Myotismon his Crimson Lightning attack. It's way cooler than Grisly Wing.

s6K59Qz.jpg

My first two ultimates (and Greymon)! (I now have about 8 more. Would be 9 more, but Gargomon refuses to get his INT high enough to digivolve to Antylamon

My digi-waifu is here!

Maybe one day they'll give Myotismon his Crimson Lightning attack. It's way cooler than Grisly Wing.

Go to Eden and buy restraint chips to lower unnecessary stats, then buy a brainy patch and use it on him. (will boost his intelligence by 5%). Then put him onto the farm, preferably with an INT boosting farm good, followed by a 30 min training in the command. This will boost his INT stat, based on his ABI. If he doesn't have enough ABI to boost up his INT enough, you're going to have to degenerate, then digivolve back up to increase his ABI. Also on the farm, make sure a Brainy Digimon is leader.

ABI is the bonus stats that you can get from the farm. A lot of Digimon need to get bonus stats through ABI farm training to digivolve further. Weregarurumon is a particularly annoying one. Impedriliamon too.

Edited by Muur