Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the Vita seriously not have a screenshot feature? I'm not being a bitch, I'm just genuinely interested. Even the 3DS can save screenshots.

Looks like it does from Googling, suppose I can use that though it appears to be lot more effort than the quick one min phone pic.

Edited by Muur

Does the Vita seriously not have a screenshot feature? I'm not being a bitch, I'm just genuinely interested. Even the 3DS can save screenshots.

Looks like it does from Googling, suppose I can use that though it appears to be lot more effort than the quick one min phone pic.

Yeah. Would also look way less shit.

I've had my 3DS for 4 years and this is news to me. How do you do that?

Go to the home menu at any point during a game (without closing the software), then go to the Miiverse. At the Miiverse, make a new post and choose to include a screenshot (it will have both the top and bottom screens of the exact moment that you went to the home menu). Choose the one you want...upload it to your Miiverse. Then resume software to return to the game you were playing. Then you can go onto a PC and save the image or url for sharing.

Edited by Generations

Bloody hell that was quite the hassle.

$20 says it wasn't.

It was the 'conventional' way of connecting to my laptop but I then came up with the brilliant and much easier idea of just uploading them to FB through the in system browser.

Yeah, it is.

I've intended to take more screens while playing it, but I always forget for some reason. Also, I'm very particular about the staging of shots and stuff. Most of the time, Yarny is in some sort of position where I'm just not happy with the look of the shot, even though I really want to get the level design at that particular moment.