Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2WR8koT.jpg

who made that AJ Styles?

DiehardDetroit. I only revamped the attire.

vrMfwAZ.jpg

That is a very good Sasha Banks.

Why the hell did she and the other NXT girls not make the cut this year?

Supposedly they didn't make it to the main roster in time. But that's bs considering they have the majority of NXT guys in the game, along with Samoa Joe/Blake and Murphy coming in DLC.

Edited by TheEclipse

Supposedly they didn't make it to the main roster in time. But that's bs considering they have the majority of NXT guys in the game, along with Samoa Joe/Blake and Murphy coming in DLC.

And Eva Marie. Don't forget about her.

Yeah I call shenanigans on that excuse.

That's not what they said.

That's not what they said.

Yeah, Mink is right. They didn't say that at all. They said they have a list, they sent over to WWE, WWE didn't approve the 4 horsewoman.

So if you go to an alternate (optional) dungeon instead of going to fight the final boss, you get back

Claves, who dies in chapter 3

Clearly worth it when you look at the level you get her...

8KGHrbx.jpg

and tbf it IS worth it. Simply because, beating the story without doing it nets you about 150g. Doing the alternate dungeon and then beating the story gets you about 400g... so... woo!

the rest is for beating the story on new game+ plus getting all the collectables.

Edited by Muur

Just the final boss left now.

In the optional dungeon before the final boss, it's hard as hell. I decided to stop the switching each time someone levelled up and to just three mains (suggested to there mains the entire game but ehhhhhhhhh that's boring), hence the top three being so much OP compared to the rest.

The rest of the party get small EXP when youre not using them... so being like LV22 when I got her back... Claves went up quickly without even using her. She's actually usable now but bleh, I'll use the three OP people for the final boss.

W8AayyE.jpg

Edited by Muur