Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing around with alt attires. I also uploaded the following diamond logo to PS4 CC, since nobody else did.

VRyUqSD.jpg

^ Timing on the pyro flash was kinda bad. The only thing that could make this better besides the Self High Five theme would be the DDP w/ Kimberly entrance.

HUfHfRY.jpg

Bw7QywK.jpg

^ It's the purple vest from the render, but I didn't bother to add a texture to the top part.

F3lTyhN.jpg

Not sure if classified as screenshots or not. I guess they technically are...

Digging the shit out of the new 'Nintendo Badge Arcade'...lots of cool stuff for the 3DS home screen, so I don't mind spending a dollar from time to time. Fixed up my current menu to look like this:

First setup:

oU21qEN.jpg

And an alterate setup:

AWsIoek.jpg

Everything there was got by only spending $2...which I think is fair.

Edited by Generations

uAplfMW.jpg

first i've gotten every character at once, as there's always excuses as to why you can't

been so long since they had me able to use Jazz, that he's 8 levels behind... like, I didn't get to use him in the last 10 hours or so of gameplay. the retard can sit in the reserves and rot like he is there

Zayn Malik lol. Something I made and scrapped in a few minutes as I was bored fooling around in CAW :XD:

qFzk9IM.jpgQwSq8Cz.jpg

Aye dude that's cool af. For the 1st time ever I also had a celebrity on my game, but only as a base for my career mode CAW (Michael B Jordan). You should upload it even with generic attires man, Imma make him a babyface and tag with Sami Zayn lol