Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That the new Assassins Creed? Need to catch up on them, the last one I've played is Revelations

Honestly, you haven't missed much since that one.

I have an unopened copy of Revelations. Never played it. Wanted to love III, but it was a glitchy mess. Stopped playing the series entirely until Black Flag dragged me back in. Black Flag is an awesome game. Only played it because it was an Xbox One gold game...but it really helped restore my faith a tiny bit in the series as a whole. Still not enough to actually buy another one of the games though.

Pretty hard to get good screen grabs in TWD, because there are always either button prompts or characters running through the scenes in awkward ways. When I do get some good ones, they're pretty sweet though, IMO. I always liked the art style of this game. The use of color is on point.

pIrDbE0.jpg

FqMMsVd.jpg

Edited by Generations

912334_image.jpg

516206_image.jpg

Was randomly testing the face scan, can't wait to spend more time on this

This is the Punk I started on.

14C4A14B-5E0F-4D10-A1C9-43DF14DBA53B_zps

I've got one question for you. Have you found at least on goddamn hairstyle that suits him? The solution I can think of for myself is to make a SES Punk.

912334_image.jpg

516206_image.jpg

Was randomly testing the face scan, can't wait to spend more time on this

This is the Punk I started on.

14C4A14B-5E0F-4D10-A1C9-43DF14DBA53B_zps

I've got one question for you. Have you found at least on goddamn hairstyle that suits him? The solution I can think of for myself is to make a SES Punk.

The closest one I can really think of for SES punk is Daniel Bryan's hair from 2k15. In terms of his short hair look, his slicked hair from 2k15 is in CAW mode and so is his messed-up wolverine hair from 2k15.