Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking it so far? I'm downloading now.

Yup. It's nice to have a game without combat, tbh. Very peaceful. Very nice aesthetic as well.

And it's not without challenge. The main gameplay is climbing these buildings and collecting pieces of the story, which explains what happened to your character and to the city itself. But some of these things you collect are kind of confusing to get to. You can see them, but you need to figure out how to get to them...so, it's more thought-provoking than I expected it to be, which is nice. Also, a very easy 1000g/platinum...if you're into that sort of thing. It got poor reviews, tbh...but I don't know why. I think some people just don't appreciate what the game aims to be.

Liking it so far? I'm downloading now.

Yup. It's nice to have a game without combat, tbh. Very peaceful. Very nice aesthetic as well.

And it's not without challenge. The main gameplay is climbing these buildings and collecting pieces of the story, which explains what happened to your character and to the city itself. But some of these things you collect are kind of confusing to get to. You can see them, but you need to figure out how to get to them...so, it's more thought-provoking than I expected it to be, which is nice. Also, a very easy 1000g/platinum...if you're into that sort of thing. It got poor reviews, tbh...but I don't know why. I think some people just don't appreciate what the game aims to be.

So I've played it quite a while, and I see what you mean. Not sure why it's getting such bad reviews. It is what it is. It has decent visuals and I kinda like the art style.

4QZyBWb.jpg

Loving this shit on Xbox One.

You got YGOPRO? If so, duel me bro

Nah this is Legacy of the Duelist.

Nah man, YGOPRO is on PC. Free and is a good dueling sim

Nah Im good with this.

DCUO (Steam Version) Didn't want to take advantage of my Graphics yet i was too hooked on the awesome gameplay that kept me up for 4 hours straight.

GRshM8R.jpg

Euro Truck Simulator 2 (PC)

jYDaZAJ.png

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Xbox 360)

gUq9pWd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...