Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it pops up after the credits, on every version. Just gives you a little detail about how you played the game.

The offline story? can't say I recall this.

@Lyriqz what game is that? Witcher?

It's The Elder Scrolls online. :)

I made two more. Deleted my first Khajit 'cause I kinda wanted him to be a Templer. :D Also had an idea for a pirate-esque chick once I saw the flower for the hair and had to give it a try. I think she look pretty piratey. :D

7836gcd5.png

5g3adzzp.png

Yeah, it pops up after the credits, on every version. Just gives you a little detail about how you played the game.

The offline story? can't say I recall this.

Probably weren't paying attention (as I said, it pops up after the credits). It's a summation of Michael's psychiatrist visits.

Edited by Generations

After I wrecked Mir's ass with Lesnar at 4:39 in the 4th round...

20u1zld.png

Btw, can I just say that I bought this game because there was a gold sale where it cost $9.99...and that price was well worth it, as it's a pretty fun game. But I used to play UFC 2009 for 360, and that was a much better game, IMO. That felt like knockouts could actually happen at any time...and the submission system was better too. I can't figure out the submission system in this game worth a damn.

Edited by Generations

$10 is still too much. Still pissed I paid £50 for it. Biggest piece of wank I've bought for Xbox One next to WatchDogs.

Nah.

I'm enjoying it quite a bit, actually. The controls take some getting used to...but I would have gladly paid upwards of $30 for it. It's a solid game. When you're banging it out in the fifth round, you really feel like you're fighting for your life. It's pretty cool. I've had some very close fights....and I haven't even been pissed about losing for the most part...aside from one or two times.

2lw3j3r.png

Edited by Generations

$10 is still too much. Still pissed I paid £50 for it. Biggest piece of wank I've bought for Xbox One next to WatchDogs.

I actually really like, although I don't play it much. It's not as fun when you play ranked against tryhards though. Just legkick spam. When I play with friends, it's fun though.

I actually really like, although I don't play it much. It's not as fun when you play ranked against tryhards though. Just legkick spam. When I play with friends, it's fun though.

I hate it. Against friends or not, its terrible to me. Everyone basically has the same moves, and there's only about six moves to begin with. Ufc3 will forever be the standard barer to me.