Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, that's obviously modded...but what game is that?

Mugen, it's a free 2D fighting game for PC. You can add over 1000 characters, stages etc. in the game, basically change anything and everything about it.

I'm about to purchase a g27 myself. Using a 360 controller right now, and it's actually not that bad.

Do you use any mods?

The g27 is definitely recommended for this game, I probably wouldn't play it so much otherwise. Yeah I use quite a lot of mods. I looked on a guide on steam about the essential ones and then added others like ProMods and all the jazzycat cargo/traffic mods. Other than that I roll with some new trucks and skins etc. I like trying out the american trucks. I also have a profile for the multi-player mod too.

How about you?

I'm about to purchase a g27 myself. Using a 360 controller right now, and it's actually not that bad.

Do you use any mods?

The g27 is definitely recommended for this game, I probably wouldn't play it so much otherwise. Yeah I use quite a lot of mods. I looked on a guide on steam about the essential ones and then added others like ProMods and all the jazzycat cargo/traffic mods. Other than that I roll with some new trucks and skins etc. I like trying out the american trucks. I also have a profile for the multi-player mod too.

How about you?

I haven't gotten any mods yet. I'd like to, but I don't want anything fancy, just mods to add to the experience. I've actually not had any problems with the base game itself. Maybe get some skins or something as you said.

I've never tried the multiplayer mod yet.

Edited by FulGore