Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Witcher looks amazing.

And yet, people still have the nerve to complain that it isn't "as pretty" as it should be. Like...people are legit pissed about it. Not me, though. Game is pretty.

They're idiots. It is definitely on my wishlist.

Anyway.1M3GI9s.jpg

65Zu4j4.jpg

jEpCJMW.jpg

And yet, people still have the nerve to complain that it isn't "as pretty" as it should be. Like...people are legit pissed about it. Not me, though. Game is pretty.

Are pretty graphics all what people care for?

Are pretty graphics all what people care for?

Eh...no, Witcher 3 is an amazing *censored*ing game. Just saying, in the context of this discussion (which is about game screenshots), a lot of people have been complaining online about false claims in regards to the graphics of Witcher 3. There was an older trailer that allegedly looked a lot better than what the finished game looks like...and people actually had the nerve to get angry about that...so angry that some people actually boycotted the game and shit. Which is sad, pathetic, and hilarious all at the same time. Still one of the best looking games ever...even if it fell short of how it was supposed to look.

No, no. I know a lot of you here could care less about how a game looks as long as the gameplay is great. I'm talking about those same idiots that still think that how pretty a game looks or how much you can't see the pixels determines how great it is in 2015. It's pathetic.

Well, graphics ARE important, tbh. People don't buy these expensive gaming consoles to see the same thing they saw 15 or 20 years ago. That said, not every game needs to be super realistic. I always love seeing different artistic approaches that still push the processing power to the limits, but aren't necessarily photo-realistic...like the art in Rayman Legends, or the old cartoon style of Cuphead, or the water color approach in Child of Light. Games should all look pretty in 2015. I'm definitely not in support of games looking like shit just because "gameplay". But, that said...the complaints about Witcher 3 not living up to this imaginary "promise" are laughable.

Edited by Generations

Eh, graphics are usually the last thing I look at. But that's just me. I understand what you mean by games having to be visually appealing. But boycotting one cause it's not pretty enough? Now that's just idiotic to me.

Edited by lightning116