Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

Those are all from in game. (; Those are shots from my Ultimate Team. I have Vernon Davis at TE, and Santana Moss and Desean Jackson at WR. I only have a overall of 69 at the moment.

BBoZOgu.jpg

I am trying to get my screenshots to have better quality, I used the twitter method for this BF4 screenshot.
j1IlbCB.jpg

Edited by FulGore

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

When GTAV comes out on One, I'll fool around with taking shots. Always something I wanted to do a lot more in the 360 version, but never bothered with. Also, the One can directly share screenshots, right? I know it can do videos...gotta have a screenshot feature somewhere.

Edited by Generations

When GTAV comes out on One, I'll fool around with taking shots. Always something I wanted to do a lot more in the 360 version, but never bothered with. Also, the One can directly share screenshots, right? I know it can do videos...gotta have a screenshot feature somewhere.

No screenshot feature, don't know why

No screenshot feature, don't know why

Suppose to come in the future I hear.