Sliders question

NickRedMachine

So I just started moving the sliders.. changed nothing, so I'm setting them even more drastically Anyway,

In ''General'', there's the option to choose how fast you get a sig and finisher. Does this setting count for the AI too? Thanks in advance.

The reversal sliders in general don't really work though. I wanted to make it harder for me to reverse grapples, like maybe shortening the window of time I have to reverse a grapple, and it's still easy as all hell.

I think you have to decrease the wrestler's defense stats to shorten the window further.

The reversal sliders in general don't really work though. I wanted to make it harder for me to reverse grapples, like maybe shortening the window of time I have to reverse a grapple, and it's still easy as all hell.

I think you have to decrease the wrestler's defense stats to shorten the window further.

you do. I have my Jobbers and Lower card people with like 40 in defense vs higher cards with like 60 and 70's.

you do. I have my Jobbers and Lower card people with like 40 in defense vs higher cards with like 60 and 70's.

Good to know fellas. I will have to this. Keep in mind I want it harder for myself, not for the computer.

Good to know fellas. I will have to this. Keep in mind I want it harder for myself, not for the computer.

I don't think the defense slider even effects the CPU, so you should good to go.

I don't think the defense slider even effects the CPU, so you should good to go.

Oh okay, because the finisher strenght and foreign object strenght sliders affect both player and computer if I'm not mistaken.

Oh okay, because the finisher strenght and foreign object strenght sliders affect both player and computer if I'm not mistaken.

When I said slider I meant stat. My bad.

When I said slider I meant stat. My bad.

Does anyone know then if the sliders in "general" for reversing affect the cpu as well?

Archived