WWE pays tribute to Connor The Stone Crusher

Crowley

R.I.P little man. Glad you got to see Bryan win the titles at Wrestlemania XXX. Must have made his day.

Classy move by WWE too. Just little things like pinning HHH and coming out during Bryan's entrance can make a kids dream come true. Love it :)

Smh, HLN covers this as, "The WWE honors the most amazing wrestling fan ever - A 7-year-old with cancer. http://on.hln.tv/1Yl2Ny", but will be the first station to jump on WWE for wrestler's deaths. RIP to the the next WWE Champion, but the hypocrisy of the media is unbolievable.

Fantastic video. Mixed emotions of happiness and sadness. Shows you that even if you don't get to live long, you can still have moments that make it all worthwhile.

His message to AJ was hilarious. Loved her reaction as well.

R.I.P little man. it was a moving video. You could see the real H}{H and Steph there. The mom and dad, as I think a lot of the roster has kids and those that did you could see it touched them different than it did those without, though I would imagine it hit Daniel hard, as that came right on the heels of his dads passing. Respect for WWE too for this very classy move.

Archived