Cesaro Swing for 2k15

JcZ15

You think they would or could make the Cesaro Swing in WWE 2K15 with the play option of Ultimate control. I forgot which years they had it in the gameplay but I think it would awesome if they could bring it back for the swing in next year game

I also hope they give Cesaro the Ryback treatment where they load up on moves like all his euro uppercuts, from the running ones in the corner front and back, and his now repeating gutwrench suplex.

Some moves including the swing should be adrenaline related. The more adrenaline you have, the more counts you have (swing, corner punches, Sheamus's clubs to the chest, knee/elbow strikes in the corner, etc...)

But we'll probably get the same swing but with more counts or perhaps one from a standing position where you drop the opponent in similar fashion to the Walls of Jericho like Cesaro does nowadays.

Please don't let it be ridiculously long. Fun for the player, sure, but imagine the AI doing that shit twice in a row. Nothing more annoying now than when the AI repeats that Swagger push up on the back move a few times.

They can being back Ultimate Control if they want, but they better not put that stupid chokeslam back in. I still get nightmares from SVR 2009 online when people use to chokehold the referee the whole match.

Or freeze and defreeze via water cup. :lol:

They can being back Ultimate Control if they want, but they better not put that stupid chokeslam back in. I still get nightmares from SVR 2009 online when people use to chokehold the referee the whole match.

Obvious answer there seems to just make it impossible to us UC moves on the ref. Really though...people are going to cheat online no matter what. If not one thing, then surely another. I don't even bother with online unless I know I'm getting a fair fight. I'm more concerned with the single player gameplay...because, being able to use UC moves to do exactly what I want during single play is a million times more important to me than whether some assbag decides to cheat online.

I agree with Generations on UCMs. I miss those so much. I think that with the current weapons physics they'd be a welcome addition back. And cheaters will always find a way to cheat. I remember in SvR07 there was no limit to how long you could hold someone up in a Chokeslam/Razors Edge/Powerbomb for, and that was fixed for SvR2008.

I can see them reanimating it. I do hope that they do have some kind of UCM/Mini Game attached to it though because personally I can't see it being decent any other way. Personally if I'm gonna use the Giant Swing, I want to be able to swing a guy like Rey Mysterio for a lot longer than I could swing a guy like Big Show.

I can see them reanimating it. I do hope that they do have some kind of UCM/Mini Game attached to it though because personally I can't see it being decent any other way. Personally if I'm gonna use the Giant Swing, I want to be able to swing a guy like Rey Mysterio for a lot longer than I could swing a guy like Big Show.

Another good point. They need to factor in weight detection. I think the best way would be a stamina bar/UC combination. You can swing the opponent as many times around as the stamina bar allows time for...but the bar drains faster if you have a larger opponent.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived