250 Pages || Status Tribute Edition

Muur

G'day mates

You can't take our slang and then overpraise your country the next minute. GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIZ

I am taking "your" slang, overpraising the US, and supported Holland and Belgium in the World Cup over the US.

Weird, but it works, because I am boss

You had no choice, USA went out earlier than they did. Guess you're not the boss you think you are, 'ey?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G'day mates

You can't take our slang and then overpraise your country the next minute. GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIZ

I am taking "your" slang, overpraising the US, and supported Holland and Belgium in the World Cup over the US.

Weird, but it works, because I am boss

You had no choice, USA went out earlier than they did. Guess you're not the boss you think you are, 'ey?

I supported Holland from the very beginning. I supported the Belgium when they played against the US. I wanted them to win and you can find quotes of me cheering Belgium on for that.

Very boss :)

People are dancing on cars and shit and it's only half time...in the semi-finals.

I hate them. Let's see how much they dance after getting wrecked by Holland in the final.

Not gonna happen. Holland will lose to Germany in a similar way

People are dancing on cars and shit and it's only half time...in the semi-finals.

I hate them. Let's see how much they dance after getting wrecked by Holland in the final.

Not gonna happen. Holland will lose to Germany in a similar way

Brazil winning this match is more believable than that.

Archived