What do you want the 2K15 trailer to be like?

LuisTX85

I know this is a dumb thread but with E3 being next month that means there's a good chance of the first trailer for WWE2K15 being released during it and so I'm just curious how YOU would like to see it play out,For me personally I'd love..

-It starting with the WWE Network logo on a black screen shining a bit while a voice over guy talks about the WWE having history and legacies of over 50 years

-Screen fades to gold font letters writing"Then",Fades to quick flashes of in game footage of people like Andre/Hulk Hogan/Randy Savage/Roddy Piper and Ultimate Warrior

-Screen fades to red font letters writing"Now",Fades to quick flashes of in game footage of people like Bray Wyatt/Cena/Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton and Shield

-Screen fades to silver font letters writing"Forever",Fades to quick flashes of in game footage of people like HBK/Steve Austin/Rock/Triple H or Undertaker all with WWE titles(eagle/attitude/undisputed/and WHC)

-Screen fades to gold(bright gold)font letters writing"Featuring..The Future!",Fades to the NXT logo,Fades to quick in game footage of people like Adrian Neville/The Accession/Bo Dallas/Sami Zayn and Emma or Paige

-All WWE logos flashing until it gets the network logo,Voice over guys says"Coming Soon"

It's just a trailer and doesn't really matter much but this is just something I think would be awesome,2nd trailer should be all about the new gameplay additions and features though

I want it to have hulk hogan walking back up the ramp in a modern setting with the announcers saying "Oh my God!!! This decision brings the WWE beyond expectations!!! Pan to the ring with an angry Vince McMahon and bam WWE 2k15 logo splashes the screen along with the copyright info going completely black with the logo still in place. Flashy pyro like text stamps across the screen "Coming October 2014...".

Seriously the flame wars that would develop would be very very comical.

Cena to rip off his T-Shirt and reveal his Superman Costume that is unlockable in 2k15.

Seriously though I'd like to see The Wyatt Family flash up on screen like the end of their promos with Rowan saying Run while wearing the sheep mask.

I'd also like to see flashes of gameplay footage feature the likes of The USOs, 3MB, NXT stars like Neville, Zayn and Bo Dallas, The Shield triple Powerbombing someone (Triple H, maybe), Titus O'Neill dog or seal barking and Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania with the belt.

Could feature Orton RKOing someone, Lesnar destroying the barricade with Henry, Cena taunting U Can't C Me!, Kane setting off pyro in a cut scene for Universe Mode, etc.

Cena to rip off his T-Shirt and reveal his Superman Costume that is unlockable in 2k15.

Seriously though I'd like to see The Wyatt Family flash up on screen like the end of their promos with Rowan saying Run while wearing the sheep mask.

I'd also like to see flashes of gameplay footage feature the likes of The USOs, 3MB, NXT stars like Neville, Zayn and Bo Dallas, The Shield triple Powerbombing someone (Triple H, maybe), Titus O'Neill dog or seal barking and Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania with the belt.

Could feature Orton RKOing someone, Lesnar destroying the barricade with Henry, Cena taunting U Can't C Me!, Kane setting off pyro in a cut scene for Universe Mode, etc.

Yeah I like that, especially the Wyatt part.

But if they don't do that, I'd be cool with the real-life moments that fade into the in-game moments showing the same thing. And they show the graphical changes by having a close-up shot of someone cutting a real-life promo and continuing the promo in-game with the same close-up shot. Kinda like the SvR2011 trailer I think.

As long as the trailer gets me hyped and makes me want to buy the game, I don't have anything specific.

I wouldn't mind at all if the trailer is anything like last year's for 2K14.

I want something that shows something new. We know Cena, Orton, Bryan etc. are going to be in, no need to show us.

Not showing Cena, Orton, or Bryan would be one of the worst things to do for the trailer, regardless of whether people know they're in the game or not.

From the sounds of it if they made the entire current roster a pre order only bonus they'd do pretty well. Then later announce that GM Mode is a season pass exclusively. For kicks have one more pack outside of the season pass that gives you the top 10 WWE jobbers in WWE history including Gilberg and the Brooklyn Brawler... The catch would be the high resolution next gen graphics would be unlocked only through this pack. I'll admit I'd pay $5 for Gilberg if he came with tons of hilarious commentary during his matches.

Something similar to the first SmackDown Vs. RAW game... It starts off obviously from WWE12... And then for 2k15 it says something like a new generation is among us.. Then showing Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Paige, Bo Dallas etc. Then going into the main roster.. Bryan, Rhodes, Cena, the Wyatt's, etc.

Something similar to the first SmackDown Vs. RAW game... It starts off obviously from WWE12... And then for 2k15 it says something like a new generation is among us.. Then showing Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Paige, Bo Dallas etc. Then going into the main roster.. Bryan, Rhodes, Cena, the Wyatt's, etc.

I'd like this the most. When it says something like "A new generation is among us" I'd like it to show the Wyatt's in-game doing their "We're here" before their match and then go into showing some NXT guys and main roster guys. I'd also like it to say and discuss a new engine a little while showing gameplay and maybe, just maybe say "The following was captured on PS4" before it starts, maybe...

If its the teaser only, I'd like to see some guy come out the back... the guy who is going to be on the cover (probably Bryan)... in some next gen NBA 2k14 like graphics in a close up camera perspective.
As soon as he hits the stage the camera moves a bit away from him, but stays behind him as Bryan starts his yes chant and you see the (hopefully) completely overhauled HQ crowd doing it with him.
The screen fades to black again and you see the WWE logo and "2k15" pops up, shortly after that "fall 2014" shows up.. that'd be pretty badass.

Archived